Labeling one self "Atheist" is Unscientific

by LAWHFol 449 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane
    No, you have expressed issues with my logic several times.

I have. But your claim was that you knew my opinion. That's an ignorant claim and faulty premise.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    306 posts arguing over labels and still no conclusion to the arguments. I don't use it myself but maybe some medical marijuana could help in this arena. LOL
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

I am sorry to say but after discussing with you at length.

Straw men arguments, personal attacks, play with words, avoiding the question/issue, ad hominem.

I conclude that you are a very knowledgeable idiot.

(Not in the insulting sense of the word.)

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    I have. But your claim was that you knew my opinion. That's an ignorant claim and faulty premise.

Not when you made your opinion very clear...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

We went from scotch to pot lol... no no we like to earn our buzz here like Don Draper, get that wacky tabacky outta here hippy! lol

Just kidding

But speaking of bourbon has anyone else here ever had Papi Van Winkle 23yr?

And while some of you were debating words and semantics the rest of us were having some scotch in honor of Dionysus, a drink offering

Cult of Dionysus 1 the rest of you 0

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    We still have a ways to go truthseeker. Hopefully a few more theists will show up to stoke the fire
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

referring to my logic as "crappy"

Crappy logic. Your problem, not mine.

Is a perfect example of a ad hominem fallacy, as it is directed at my intellect.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Straw men arguments, personal attacks, play with words, avoiding the question/issue, ad hominem.
    I conclude that you are a very knowledgeable idiot.

And thus we reach the part of the debate where you, unable to show any of your claims and all evidence is against you, it's time to go into butthurt mode.

Here you go...

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Is a perfect example of a ad hominem fallacy, as it is directed at my intellect.

Ah, exactly backwards. Had I said you were incapable of using logic, THAT would have been a personal attack. I didn't. I said the logic was crappy, not your intellect. Imagining that I am insulting you personally when commenting on your logic does not make it so, any more than believing in rib-ladies and talking snakes make then so.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Don't blame me for your lack of ability to construct an argument

is directed at my intellect.

These are examples of fanciful ways of calling someone "stupid" or "idiot"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit