Governing Body member is in Australia right now!

by Anonymous1 118 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006
    Here is Martin McKenzie-Murray's email: [email protected]
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Well, it's confirmed; there are morons on the GB.

Because only an idiot would set himself up like this.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jackson should have let the dead bury the dead. Where is his faith??

DD

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Wasn't GB Jackson part of the Australian branch and did he have anything to do with this cover up besides being on the GB.

No, he was a special pioneer in Tuvalu, and then in the Fiji branch.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

1Anon ... Were I privvy to your intel I would most certainly push the issue with the press, since they in their turn could put pressure on the RC to subpoena Jackson by focusing their spotlights on him....

just my 2 cents ...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This thread is surreal. . . In a good way!

I hope they nail the bastard, if not now, perhaps sometime in the near future.

• Londo111
    Londo111
    Good work, Anonymous1!
  • username
    username

Not a set up at all, my feeling is Jackson is there in the background so to speak to keep abreast of proceedings. There is no way watchtower would announce a member of the governing body is in Australia conveniently at the time of the investigation! Can you imagine the suspicion this would create if people knew he was in the country, not to mention the press attention he would get being one of the leaders of Jehovah's Witnesses!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

username - "Can you imagine the suspicion this would create if people knew he was in the country, not to mention the press attention he would get being one of the leaders of Jehovah's Witnesses!"

So...

...link, "Like", and hashtag the shit out of it. :smirk:

• sir82
    sir82

The timing is odd, and suspicious.

I understand the active "courtroom" phase of the RC will be over either this week or next. Why go now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit