Governing Body member is in Australia right now!

by Anonymous1 118 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• zeb
    zeb

Anonymous 1.

You have the info why don't you send it?

• Anonymous1
    Anonymous1

I will Zeb but I want to get some other perspectives on this so I don't stuff it up. I'm very emotional at the moment about all of this and that's when you make mistakes. This has the potential to be big (or it could go nowhere).

Geoff is not going anywhere soon, his father is about to die and the government knows he is here. We have time to do this properly.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Anonymous 1 - A huge WELCOME to you - and what a way to make an entrance!

Go for it full-blooded. The Oz media will be like a body of elders all over an apostate!

He would be put in a lose-lose situation whatever he decided to do.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If Jackson is truly "anointed" and a brother of Jesus, ( ahem....) then he will go to the RC and set the record straight. He will take responsibility for what happened under his nose, on his watch. He will not make excuses for those GB members before him either.

Just imagine the relief on the faces of the dear Elders and legal team! Jackson walks in, starts to glow like an angel, stuns the RC into silence, and implements sweeping changes for the WTBTS!!! The entire RC converts to Xianity on the spot! What a yearbook story!!!!

DD

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Wasn't GB Jackson part of the Australian branch and did he have anything to do with this cover up besides being on the GB. It seems like all GB members have come there through working in the service department so they all must have their hands pretty dirty in this stuff.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Anonymous1:

In your letter, Queensland should be spelled out in the letter not abbreviated. Just send it, please.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    You are funny DD.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Jackson, or any of the GB, don't have the b***s to stand up to the RC. They will let the little guy do it for them. They get everyone else to fight their battles. The Elders are in the hot seat for once (rightly so) but the GB are watching from a far. COWARDS AND HYPOCRITES!

Who's building Warwick? Have you seen any of the GB holding a shovel? Maybe a hoe (lol). They get all the little minions to do the free labor and dirty work.

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Anonymous1, SO sorry this has upset you. Have you thought about 60 minuets. Remember that to the GB all others in the org are cannon fodder. The elders taking the stand are shitting themselves. If they don't stand up for the org then they to will be D, & they bloody know it.
  • Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

The Key issue is reaching Media....

Let media do the hunting giving Geoffrey hard times. Go for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit