Governing Body member is in Australia right now!

by Anonymous1 118 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

No problem 3rdgen.

Has anyone got round to sending the memo to Angus Stewart yet, please?

Posted on previous page..

• defender of truth
    defender of truth
    Sorry that's page 10 I meant..
  • Splash
    Splash
    Richard_I "Just a Translator, nothing more"

Geoffrey is fulfilling prophecy.

(Zechariah 13:4, 5) “In that day each of the prophets will be ashamed of his vision when he prophesies; and they will not wear an official garment of hair in order to deceive. And he will say, ‘I am no prophet. I am a man cultivating the soil..."

The equivalent of claiming to be a simple farmer.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

I'm really starting to suspect that the RC timed its WT inquiry to coincide with Jackson's visit.

They did mention that they knew he was in Australia "a few weeks ago".

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Anonymous1 for this thread. You may have played a major role in getting the Royal Commission's ability to get WT's GB Geoffrey Jackson on the witness stand next week.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Defender of truth, both hubby and my e-mail addresses are our real names so can't be sent anonymously. Otherwise we would have sent the pdf already. Hopefully, either someone else has sent it or the reporter or her staff saw it.

Hopefully, since it appears the the RC has done a lot of research already, they may be aware of the JWfacts site. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Seeing as Jackson is involved with the Writing Department, maybe he can answer for the recent WT video aimed at educating children about sex abuse. The one that Toole spoke about so glowingly. The video that depicts the predator as a scary monster. Maybe he will be called upon to explain how that depiction fits into current understandings that the most common predator is a family member or family friend,

That video, which Toole claimed is so good, actually is damning in its exposure of how woefully lacking the GB is of actual predator profiles.

And maybe the Royal Commission can get Jackson to go into more detail about "Satan and his demons" that Toole said was actually the secular authorities spoke about in the book of Timothy. I would love to hear Jackson tell the Commission about the WT demons. And the roaring lion called Satan.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    vidiot: I'm really starting to suspect that the RC timed its WT inquiry to coincide with Jackson's visit.
    They did mention that they knew he was in Australia "a few weeks ago".

Either that, or, as a poster has already mentioned somewhere, Jackson was here strategically. He could have timed his visit such that he could hide out behind the scenes and direct the action by "giving sound scriptual advice" to his brothers in trouble.

The sick father could very well be the Plan B excuse that they pulled out of the shadows when they needed it.

Lol! I have a picture of Jackson on his knees "preying" during every single one of the sessions we have watched so far. My goodness, that hot line to Jehoovah must be getting pretty warm by now! The branch guys must have got extra preying from Jackson when they were appearing on the stand.

• blondie
    blondie

I can't remember any member of the newly minted GB facing a court case since 1971. They have lawyers to do that. Since 2000, the GB consider them only spiritual heads of the congregation and not administratively involved as heads of the corporations.

I'm sure they justify their lies and subterfuge with this info:

*** w04 11/15 p. 28 “The Tent of the Upright Ones Will Flourish” ***

Jesus Christ himself refrained from divulging total information when doing so would have caused needless harm. (John 7:1-10) He said: “Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw your pearls before swine.” Why not? So that “they may never . . . turn around and rip you open.”—Matthew 7:6.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit