Governing Body member is in Australia right now!

by Anonymous1 118 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

What about this journalist: Martin McKenzie-Murray

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I agree with VI, the JWs themselves are so indoctrinated as to be useless in this situation.

Their response is predictable.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Have emailed the Royal Commission, hope it works.
  • Anonymous1
    Anonymous1

Villiage Idiot I see your point and I think you are right.

I'm still trying to process this information and what could be done with it. I need all of your help to do this properly and not miss our chance. If anyone has ideas please bring them forward.

I am mad as hell about this issue as it has affected people very close to me. I would love to see Geoffery squirm and try to dodge reporters on national TV about this issue. He is one of the 7 that can change this policy and procedure with a simple one page letter to the elders - but for some reason refuses to!

It has the potential to be a very big deal I think, if handled well and if the right people are contacted. When will there be another chance that we have an Australian member of the Governing Body's location known.

• Pants of Righteousness
    Pants of Righteousness

Given it's an Australian Government operated Royal Commission, maybe the government media network - the ABC - would be most likely to follow a tip.

Here's a link where you can give them a tip-off.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/contact/tip-off/

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Try this one: Anonymous1 and others :

Angus Stewart SC

Barrister, New Chambers

Level 34, 126 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia

P +61 2 9151 2079 | M +61 450 072 356 | F +61 2 9233 1850 | DX 187 Sydney

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Jackson is probably in Oz to give a Churchillian style speech to rally the troops at the Aus Branch.

" We will fight them in the field, we will fight them at the RC..." kind of thing.

• Anonymous1
    Anonymous1

Afrikanman thank you so much!

I just phoned Angus and got through to him!!!

They know Geoffery is here in Australia. I asked if he was going to subpoena him and he said he can't comment. At least the authorities know though.

I broke down in tears and sounded like a blubbering idiot but he was very kind and patient with me. He's my new hero.

• Lemonp
    Lemonp
    YES!! Go Anonymous1!!!
  • wozza
    wozza
    LoL at Sparrow downs comment that cracked me up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit