Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I had to order what I bought, and as soon as it arrives, it will go out. She will have to wait until Christmas though. Those are the rules.............mine.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Mulan......you sounded so "motherly"! LOL.........."those are the rules......mine!" I can just hear you saying that!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yep! That's me..........just call me "Mom"!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

We can never have enough good moms on the board! Princess is very lucky.

• Solace
    Solace

Hmmmm.....

I want my gift recipient to wait until Christmas to open his gift. To ensure this, I am going to wait awhile before sending it. I am also attaching a note that reads, "Do NOT open until Christmas" and I am going to make him show me the gift, everyday, on his webcam, so I know that it is still fully wrapped and untampered with. Tehe

(Heaven, of the "loves to drive people crazy" class)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Heaven, that never worked for me as a child. I can open and re wrap a package, and you would never be the wiser. Just ask my mommy.

• shera
    shera

LOL,I used to do the same thing...kind of ruined it for myself tho,knew just about everything she bought me.

• Solace
    Solace

Lilacs,

You do have a point there.

(Thinking) Maybe if I secure each side with an entire roll of tape, he wont be able to open it without ripping something....

Or I could bring the wrapped gift to work and have it shrink wrapped! Yeah, thats an idea!

• Mackin
    Mackin
    Thanks Mackin! ((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) And kisses to you.

*blush*

Thanks Butalbee. I hope you like it.

Mackin.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl
    Or I could bring the wrapped gift to work and have it shrink wrapped!

Heaven, you are just downright cruel! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit