Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

I don't even know where to begin, don't have a clue, what he/she would like, been looking painstakingly though.

• waiting
    waiting

Well, I sent mine out yesterday to Texas. Cute red (I thought so anyway) shipping box.

When *she* receives it........please don't wait until Christmas - some of the contents can be used with your xmas stuff.

waiting

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

butalbee.......please check your email.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I will be watching hehehe or maybe that should be hohoho

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I mailed out my gift today.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Ok, I am a bad Secret Santa-

I had like the perfect gift items all picked out, bought, and made whatever like three days after I got my name, but I didn't find a good way to ship it until yesterday...bad monkey! I know! I got discouraged after my first packing attempt so I procrastinated.

I confessed to my friend my procrastination to which he said, "Oh please! You're new at this so I will teach you something about Christmas. It's all about procrastination. Look at the mascot Santa. He is so lazy he waits to deliever all his presents on Christmas Eve! Talk about procrastination! If anything your little Apostate self is over zealous, you're putting us real "wordly" people to shame, but eventually you will learn." Ohhh god he cracks me up!

Anywhoo...it's out there...being kicked around and dropped by some crusty old man with his crack hanging out.

I think I did an ok job wrapping it. There were a few breakable items, but I bubble wrapped and stereofoam peanuted the hell out of it...so hopefully it will be intact.

Oh yes, and you, my little giftees, must open it right away! It is some good stuff you will need to celebrate the Holidays right! WOO-HOO! So dive in, I hope you like it!

• butalbee
    butalbee

Just so you know, secret santa, I recieved my package today, and of course opened it at once! I just want to say thank you, I really wasn't expecting anything at all. It was a wonderful surprise. Thanks Mackin! ((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) And kisses to you.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Butalbee.......you gotta (just gotta) share with us what you got! Come on.......tell us nosey peeps!

• not interested
    not interested

dang, i still have no idea what im going to send to my giftee, im a terrible shopper anyway let alone shopping for someone that i dont even know. I had great idea but alas, no manufacturing company had the same idea as i, so i cannot find what i was looking for, now that i think about it, it was a streatch anyway, but i havent given up hope yet, i always come through in the end, it just may be that i wont get it out untill christmas

so to you secret giftee i say patience is a virtue

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

notinterested........any gift from you is well worth the wait! If Mac can do it, so can you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit