Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Oh good grief! Xmas presents sent already!?

Holy Moly! Mine isn't going out until right before the big day!

It's not even Thanksgiving yet!

I mean, I know ya'll are xjws..........

Andee

"Why do today, what you can do tomorrow", class

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

It was the perfect day for some early Christmas shopping here in Minnesota......nice white fluffy snow falling down.....just couldn't help but get in the mood. YEAH I FOUND THE PERFECT GIFT and I am just itching to mail it out. I am so excited I want to deliver it personally!

I just love Christmas......makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over!

Edited by - scootergirl on 13 November 2002 20:55:45

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<tossing another log on the fire, hoping Santa can find another way into the house

sipping some nice hot chocolate!

• not interested
    not interested

i was thinking today as i was working with all this white fluffy stuff falling around me, and my hands begining to sting from the cold, that i would like to package some of this weather up and send it to my " giftee" since i dont think she can experience this where she lives, but then i thought nah wait intill december when its 20 below zero and send that

• Celia
    Celia

Well.... Once again... Who got their presents ? We want to know.

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Yeah, I was wondering why people were already opening their gifts, but Scooter made sense in what she said. (Scoot, you're pretty cool.)

Anyhow I was wondering about this very thing when lo and behold - someone started a thread.

OH it's too exciting! Hey, even hubby got in on this because he wants to include something special...and I ain't telling...nahnahnahnahhahahahahah

granny

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Scoot, you're pretty cool
    Why thank you, Granny Linda!

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

CELIA!!!

Thank you for your patience!

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to post this, I have not been to the board much. My son has been ill, I am overworked and I am trying to get the house painted before the holidays. Please forgive me. The gift arrived a couple of weeks ago. It has been killing me not to open it until Christmas. Can I open it please??

BTW, This is my very first Christmas package ever!

• Celia
    Celia

BobsGirl, Pleeeeaaase, open it now ! don't wait ! Not much, just a little something from Vermont

• Celia
    Celia

...and, Bobsgirl, tell me if anything is broken ! Very breakable stuff in there ! I packed it well with bubble wrap, but the way the postal workers handle these packages...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit