Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

Hey, BobsGirl, How do you know the package is from me ? Did I write Celia on the package ? I didn't think I did.... I know I did on the card inside the package... Hmmm... Did you open it then ?

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Celia,

You have a suspicious mind girl! LOL. I opened the package and read the card but didn't open the wrapped gifts inside. That is why it has been so hard! I am going to open it now ..... Be back in a few.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

YEAH!!! I got a heart shaped christmas ornament (I collect them!) 4 different grades of maple syrup (I am a huge pancake lover, guess what we are having for breakfast tomorrow??) and 2 wonderfully scented candles!

THANK YOU! This was so much fun!! I am SO in the Xmas spirit,,,,,, is it too early to put up the tree??

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

mmmmmmmmm.......real Vermont syrup?! Make room at the breakfast table for me (can I wear my robe and slippers?).

I, personally, am putting the tree up right after Thanksgiving......I can't wait!

• Celia
    Celia

Scootergirl, do you mind if I bring this thread back to the top? Want to know if other packages have arrived...

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Do I mind? No! Never! I think it is great.......bring it on up!

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

You go BobsGirl, put up that Christmas tree, now is the time. I have mine down from the attic, but still in the box, but this week it will be up and decorated.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Just bumping this on a fine Wednesday morning to see if anyone else received their gift in the mail?

• Celia
  • scootergirl
    scootergirl

Thanks Celia, for that link! I guess I must have my "mom" hat on.......I want to make sure all the kids get their packages! LOL

I think there was another thread to........from Dutchie

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=40748&site=3

Hopefully we can keep all the gift threads on this thread-easier to locate on the forum. Thanks Celia for posting the other one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit