Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

wow.......mine gift got oversees faster than some of yours staying in the states! hmmmm...........the post man must have known that she wanted the present really really bad! lol

BTW., thanks for the card and pic, termite! just got it in the mail today!

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL, mines now just gone out but I already know whos got my name!!!

• termite 35
    termite 35

You're very welcome

You can use my pic to scare the kids into behaving!

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Lady Lee,

scwooch over joanna I'm waiting too. Well I'm not "waiting" someone else is "waiting" but I am getting anxious too - it's been 10 days and still no news - lee

Lots of people try and impersonate me - even men. Must be my charm, eh?

Actually, my secret recipient is still silent or on another thread. Hope all goes well!

Will keep on waiting, I guess.

waiting

Of course, the above can be taken another way (play on words)............but we won't go there as this is a xmas thread.

Edited by - waiting on 27 November 2002 18:32:20

• shera
    shera

Hi,I received my gift from my secret santa

Thankyou Termite 35.

I didn't open them yet.........hehehe.I read the card and it was very nice and Thankyou for the pic of you and your children.(nice pic too)

I hope you and your family have a great Christmas as well.

BTW,you have very nice hand writing...

• mouthy
    mouthy

GrannyLinda!!! I posted on your page. But I am going to tell you what a GREAT!!!! Surprise!!!

You sent me so many gifts..... The postage alone was supposed to be the amount to spend...

Thank You -I did open already!!!!Couldnt wait!! I got a few candles,bath salts,Book,perfume,jewlry,

lotion,& lovely smelly ceder bags for my drawers( I am glad she added WHAT drawers !!!else I might have thought she imagined me to be Stinkypants.!!!!Oh the one that gets my gift is going to think me a real cheapy---I spent what I thought I was supposed to spend!!!!!But THANK YOU SO MUCH.I bet my was the best on the board....Since I am a granny also.( no pierced ears,I am going to help my pension along & give these as gifts to my granddaughter .So I got MORE than I bargained for....

Thanks Scooter for starting this great idea.....

• shera
    shera

BTTT

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

OK,

I sent out my gift on 13 NOV, surely someone's received it by now...right?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Yerusalyim....I sent out an email w/a link to this thread for your recipient to post when they got your gift.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit