Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

13 Days till Christmas!

• TheStar
    TheStar

Oh my! Warning to Joy and Lady Lee's Secret Santa: Their health may be in your hands.... Please rush that darn gift before their cholesterol levels rise from all the hot chocolate they are consuming!!!!

Someone has now mentioned cookies... maybe you should overnight the package....

<<<<<Running to the store to buy hot chocolate and whipped cream before Joy and Lady Lee buy out every store for miles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I happen to know (heard from a lil' elf) that Lady Lee's is on its way.

Now, pass that hot cocoa! LOL

• caligirl
    caligirl

Caligirl is here to join the

tap...tap...tap....tap...pass the hot chocolate while waiting by the mailbox class. Can I get x-tra whipped cream?

(Although with palm trees waving outside my mailbox, I can't complain about the cold!)

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

oh ladies, if you only knew what I know!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Orangefatcat is a happy camper I got my Christmas Present, and I anguished over and over as to whether or not I should open it or wait until Christmas. But you know how Cats are and keeping it front of me was more of a temptation than I could not resist ( oh you know how paper gets to kitty kats). So I just tore it and gouged it open with my claws and teeth and finally me conscience set and I stopped but then all of a sudden I said what the hell I am going all the way and volia, Here is my beautiful gift from

BOBSGIRL and FAMILY, Lovely scented candles and christmas tree candle holders they are really nice they are trimmed in gold and the candles are scented hollieberries and balsam and then the glass candle holders there are three of these and each has beautiful little bears and fishermens thingys and seasonal things. Bobsgirls I love them very much. Thank you very very much.

And may I wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy And Safe New Year.

All my love Orangefatcat.......................PS. ( I know I am so weak and easily tempted. Forgive me for openning before Christmas....The devil made me do it)

• happy2b
    happy2b

I got my gift today! It smelled wonderful even before I opened it. I got some GREAT smelling cinnamon potpourri, cedar closet fresheners and a precious xmas ornament with 2 little bears on it that says, 'To a sweet little sister'. I love them all! And they came all the way from Canada!! (I'm in Alabama) Grace was my secret Santa and she is the sweetest thing in the world!

Hugs and Merry Christmas!

Happy2b

• mouthy
    mouthy

So glad it finally arrived happy2be.... You are my sweet little sister. ...Alabama!!!! whew! no wonder it took so long....Have a great holiday!!!!! ((hugs))

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Hummmmm where oh where is the mailman/woman for our other giftee??????

tapping fingers hoping pakage was NOT lost!!!!!!!!!

• kelpie
    kelpie

It is too hot to have hot chocolate here,,,,, Can I please just have a Coke with a bar of chocolate??

kelps *who has lost 10 pounds walking to and from the mailbox class*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit