SHE LEFT ME!

by Yerusalyim 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Prayers for you both! Why NYC? Relatives there?

She may find that being away from you is no picnic either. Be patient!

Outaservice (A friend)

• jack2
    jack2

Yeru, I'm sorry to read this. I do recall in a past thread your mention of the fact that you loved your wife very much, but that there were difficulties and that keeping your marriage together was not easy. Take care guy. I hope things work out for you, in whatever way that will be best for all parties involved.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Yeru,

I am so so incredibly sorry. I have no words of consolation other than you're in my prayers. I'll bring it up to my Monday prayer group if that's okay with you? Email me anytime.

Always,

Andi

• LB
    LB

I'm sorry you're going through this. But I suspect there will come a day when it won't seem so bad. Perhaps you'll even spot something positive about this. If I hadn't divorced my first wife I never would have met Jill.

But it takes awhile to heal. I hope you heal quickly.

• Francois
    Francois

I know it's hard to think this way, man, but you know this could be a blessing in deguise. It was for me. I just didn't realize it at the time - sorta like you. Give yourself time, lots of time, loads of time, an excess of time. Email me direct if you like.

Peace

francois

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((((((Yeru)))))))))))

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.

I hope that you two can work out what is best for the both of you and the family.

Hugs,

j2bf

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hello Yeru.

Sorry to hear of your situation. Sudden like that makes it hard to grasp. Like others here say, take things one at a time and do not do anything in a big rush. this will all work out in the end. It just takes time. It could be the opening of another door to lots of new oportunities.

Outoftheorg

• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm so sorry this is happening to you..

Sending thoughts of comfort and healing your way...

((((((Yeru))))))

• Scully
    Scully

(((Yeru)))

Sorry to hear this..... I recall you were having differences.... but it's never easy when the relationship dissolves.

We're all here for you.

Love, Scully

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Yeru,

Words are so inadequate at a time like this. All I can say is, I'm sorry. I'll put you and your family on the Perpetual Adoration prayer list. There are people praying in our chapel 24 hours a day, non stop. We've been doing it for about 3 years now. Hope you find solace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit