• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry Yeru, hang in there.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

(((yeru))).............prayers from Minnesota just for you and yours

• mamashel
    mamashel

(((((((((((((((((((YERU))))))))))))))))))))

I am so very sorry. Maybe a little time away from each other and she will relize what you mean to her. Sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder. I wish you the best though, take one day at a time.

mamashel

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Yeru))) I am so sorry this is happening to you.

Hubby & I have had difficulty keeping it together ourselves. Its hard, especially when special need children are in the picture. Perhaps your wife is just feeling overwhelmed. Working 3rd shift while still trying to maintain a family - I couldn't imagine as a mother doing that, its hard enough working full time days. Perhaps she needs a chance to regroup and take stock of her life.

I really am wishing nothing but the best for you and your children. This must be a scary time for them as well, regardless of age.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Let me say thanks again to everyone who has offered prayers or good wishes. Doing the house cleaning today, getting rid of all the nic nacs I so hated cluttering up the place, doing slowly so as not to upset the kids, especially Emily, my 12 year old, who had recently joined the "womanhood club" and was therefore drawing closer to her step mom.

For my part I grieved the relationship a while back, I think I'll do ok emotionally. I think in the long run we'll all be better off.

Again, Thanks.

Yeru/Michael

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

So sorry Yeru, it is heartbreaking to have your family torn apart. I have never been thru what you are going thru, but I hear about it alot these days.

Someone mentioned she may have bipolar disorder. Can you call her family in NY and see about them getting her some help? Even if you decide to not take her back, I bet you would want to see her be in a clear state of mind. It is true bipolar disorder can sure make you do some things , and running away is one way a person deals with it. But if she is in that state, she really needs help. I remember my mother had a good case of bipolar , I can't remember if it was ever diagnosed but I bet a 100 bucks she was,,, many good examples of it.

My mom would get so tired of life, she would have to go to the hospital and stay for weeks, andshe had a prescription drug problem. I hated her for leaving me alone to take care of things ,I was like 5 the first time she went running down the street crying, she was only 20 yrs old at the time , trying to be a JWandputting up with my dad's judgemental ways. No wonder she had problems, I see that now. But being bipolar makes you not think in your right mind. Even is she knows she has it, when you get that sick, you don't see what is happening andthat it is another episode.

I hope you can take a breath, stand back and think maybe , she just needs help. Even if she doesnt deserve a second chance or even if she stays gone,,,,,, what will happen between you will happen, maybe getting help will help you both to understand what happend.

Our thoughts are with you.

• ugg
    ugg

i don't pray,,,,but i am thinking of you.....life just sucks some times!!!..hang in there.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Yerusalyim, I too am sorry to hear this. Know that you are in my thoughts. Hang in there buddy!!! We're here for you too!!!

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Yeru: I felt ill for you when I read this. We are all here as you need friends. I already gave you my phone number, so feel free to call if you wish. If you need, email me and I will send it again. - Jim W.

• TR
    TR

Hey Yeru,

So sorry, man. Hopefully things will work out for the better for you.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit