SHE LEFT ME!

by Yerusalyim 80 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

Yerusalyim,

Prayers already going your way from me to you. Not much I can say, but to hang in there for your childrens sake, and your stepson too. From what I have read from your posts, you seem to be a standup guy.

Best wishes.

• Nikita
    Nikita

(((((((((((Yeru)))))))))) Just wanted to offer you my support. I will remember you all in my prayers.

Nikita

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Yeru,

You are in my prayers, Yeru. I agree w/ freedom.....you always came across as a stand up guy to me too. Take good care of yourself now even though you may not feel like it. If there is a particular prayer request, I'd like to know, ok? Love, Dj

• COMF
    COMF

Yeru, dude! Others have the prayers covered, and I'm sure they'd be more effective from them than from me, so I'm in with the well-wishers.

Being a lover of solitude and bachelorhood and having discovered the many joys and delights of living like this, I have mixed feelings about being specific in the well-wishing to you, so I will say that I'm pulling for you to have the best and happiest outcome from this, whatever that may prove to be for you.

COMF

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Yerusalym,

I'am so sorry for what happened to you. What a difficult situation to be in!

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

((((Yeru))))

You're a good guy. I wish you the best.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Yerusalym,

My prayers are with you and your family.

I wish you all the best.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Yeru

You're right -- I don't pray but I'm sorry you're going through this and I hope you take care of yourself!!

PS.

I've liked your posts here!

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

I wish you well...

Stay strong!

Rado vleugel
    http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/

• Matty
    Matty

((((((Yerusalyim))))))

Share this