SHE LEFT ME!

by Yerusalyim 80 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

So sorry to hear this Yeru,

The SAME thing JUST happened to my brother in law. My sis told him she met a guy at work and fell in love. After 24 years of we all thought was a perfect marriage she moved out of her home and in with this new dude!

They have two boys 12 &16. She just walked away and they were getting along so well. ....it blows me away. I don't know how close you two were but I know it must be hard. Perhaps if she is bi-polar, as heaven said, she will come to her senses. I have a neighbor with that awful problem and he really wacks out.

We are here for you....you know that. I for one will pray for you.

Please stay in touch with us....your friend, Gumby

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

((((((((((((Yeru))))))))))))))))) I am so sorry to hear that.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

((((((((((Yeru)))))))))))) I am sorry.

• Jesika
    Jesika

(((((((((((((((((((Yeru)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry!!! You are in my thoughts!!!! Take care hon!!

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Yeru,

Since I don't pray, I will send my best wishes to you. I hope that you will be able to bounce back from all this and move on with your life in a positive manner. Good luck to you.

Max

• rem
    rem

Yeru,

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how difficult it is. It gets better. It just takes time. I hope things turn out well for you.

rem

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Hey Gang,

Where the heck are Yadirf, Fred Hall, and You Know to kick a guy when he's down.

Thanks for the uplifting ya'll just gave me. It's 10:30 at night and I was just starting to feel a bit lonely, realizing it's for real this time. I've lost count of the times she's threatened to leave. This time, I didn't stand in the way. No accusations on my part, takes two for a marriage to work, and generally two are guilty when it fails.

While no doors are permanently closed, A LOT would have to change before she comes back. I and my kids both have abandonment issues from my last marriage, so we're not real keen on this whole up and leaving thing.

WHY NYC, she's got family there, it's where she was born and raised.

Her reason, she wasn't happy, hasn't been happy for quite some time, if ever.

I appreciate the thoughts, prayers and sympathy.

• kelpie
    kelpie

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

I know what you are going through. I recently got told that my partner was leaving me and he couldnt give a good reason.

I know you dont want to hear it and it wont make you feel any better at the moment but time does heal all wounds. Each day will get a little easier for you.

My prayers and thoughts are with.

Kelps

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Yeru, I just want to throw in my best wishes for you. This a hard thing to go thru, I know. It's very cool of you to be there for your stepson, it's the right thing to do, and you're a good man for doing it.

• Xena
    Xena

Yeru, I'm so sorry to hear you are hurting! Hope things get better for you soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit