SHE LEFT ME!

by Yerusalyim 80 Replies latest jw friends

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Yeru,

My thoughts and best wishes go to you and your family.

~Michelle

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hi, Yeru.

So sorry to hear about this.

But you know what they say...as one door closes, another one opens...

Good luck, Yeru.

Spanner

• blondie
    blondie

Yerusalim,

Sorry to hear about your family.

First thought, do you want her to come back?

Second thought, if so, what can both of you do to make it happen? Is there a compromise situation?

Blondie (who hopes you find the compromise)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yeru!!! I am so sorry. I still believe in prayer. I understand when two on earth agree on something it will be granted. Well above are far more than two.so lets all ask " Father !Creator of the heavens & earth-You said if we ask something on earth in unison it will be accomplished.We are asking that you direct-lead! a comfort Yeru & his family at this time-You see the future-if it is in the best interest & happiness for them to reunite direct it! if you see nothing good coming from the reunion- give them all the guidance they need at this time.In The name above all other JESUS!!! Amen!!

( to those who object to prayer -I am sorry! dont wish to offend you- but my brother( spiritual) is in trouble----) I know you have enough love to forgive me (((((hug))))

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Where the heck are Yadirf, Fred Hall, and You Know to kick a guy when he's down.

Re: The double dog dare at the Kingdom Hall Nov 1, 2002 08:43

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=39745&site=3

Where Yeru had said: Too Funny! Somebody HAS to do the bit with the WatchTower embelm carved into it.

I don't know, Yeru, but it just may be that your attitude has come back around to bite you in the butt.

Friday

Edited by - Yadirf on 4 November 2002 13:11:4

• riz
    riz

thank you for that, yadirf. always the pillar of compassion.

((((yeru)))) i'm sorry.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

My sincerest apologies go out to you Yeru.

Relationships between human beings are a dynamic that will never be fully understood. It is impossible to control, because there are simply too many variables. Circumstances, emotions... everything... can conceivably change on a whim.

All one can do is strive their hardest to make the most of every single day, for no one can accurately predict what tomorrow will bring.

You must stay strong my friend. If it is meant to be, perhaps you will reconcile and be together again. However, if that is not to be, you are an intelligent man with a background in the military which I am sure taught you to never give up or feel all is lost. It is not the end, and from this day forward you could begin to build a new life for yourself.

Either way, be it with her or without her, I wish you to find peace, and sustaining happiness for yourself.

((((((((((((((Yeru))))))))))))))))))

• Francois
    Francois

If having your life improved by the departure of an unloving and irresponsible wife can be characterized as being bitten in the butt, I'LL HAVE SOME TOO.

Friday, who rattled your cage and woke you up? Stick your thumb back in your mouth and crawl back under that rock.

• gumby
    gumby

Isn't it interesting that the ONLY rude comment on this thread has come from a JW......typical though......the organisation that boasts of love but has none.

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Prayer does change things. YOu are in my prayers from a woman who has been divorced twice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit