Christmas Gift Exchange Gimme Gimme Wantme List

by scootergirl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Update.............

I got everything checked, doublechecked and triplechecked. I have numbers 1-71 all ready and in a hat for my lovely assistant to draw tonight while watching Friends and eating pizza with her favorite sister! I have my email template ready to cut and paste mailing addresses......we are ready to roll people!

Soooo.........that means, you will be receiving your names shortly!

I have been crossing off the names of those that have taken the time to post their wish list on this thread. By all means, please "gently remind" those that names aren't crossed off to contribute! Who knows, you may just get their name and have absolutely NO IDEA what to give them! I would really appreciate it!

Edited by - scootergirl on 24 October 2002 13:53:37

• SYN
    SYN

Scootergirl, if you pair me up with Comforter I will be forced to take out my pointy stick.

Just kidding, I can't wait! The anticipation is killing me! Thanks for this lovely idea!

((((((SG))))))))

• Valis
    Valis

SYN...if you draw my name I would like a lion perhaps or a rhino if you can fit one into the post...if that isn't feasible please enclose several raw diamonds as they will make for a very pleasant xmas.....*L*

SYNcerely,

District Overbeer

• Simon
    Simon

Britney Spears erm

I like all useless gadgets and toys - like this site sells

www.boysstuff.co.uk

or a book voucher as I'm always buying books

Thanks to Scooter for organising us all

• butalbee
    butalbee

Is it too late to join????

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Butalbee........hurry and send me your mailing address, forum name along w/real name and I can put you on the list!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Simon........I looked on that link. "barbed wire toilet seat"?! These are the things you are interested in? LOL

And, BTW, how does one "pebble-dash your toilet"? Must be a UK expression........curious minds want to know! LOL

Or possibly, could you be thinking of the "orgasmatron"......OMG.......that looks scarey!

Oh, but I did see that the "Trusted Lie Detector" is on sale.....everyone could use one of those!

*mental note: draw AGAIN if Valis gets Simon's name*

Edited by - scootergirl on 24 October 2002 15:6:16

• butalbee
  • Simon
    Simon

I like spy gadgets or silly toys best

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Here I am Here I am!!!! :) WOWSERS!! What a great turnout you guys!!

Im female, 48, love candles in unusual shapes, love unusual christmas CDs, love unusual ornaments for my little 6 ft xmas tree. Im SOOOO excited about the holidays this year. I dont know why...just more than usual for me!!

Loves!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit