Christmas Gift Exchange Gimme Gimme Wantme List

by scootergirl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
  • mamashel
    mamashel

OK! lets seeeeeeee!

I am a 39 yr old female.

Things I really like:

• Candles (especially aroma theropy kind)
    • Coffee (different flavores)
    • Bath and body lotions and shower gels
    • Sweets - cookies and chocolates (MMMMMMGOOD)

Truthfully, i am easy to please, i like the simple things in life. So anything makes me happy, as long as its not ticking. lol

Things not to get

• renewed subscription to the wt or wk
    • new field service book bag
    • warm thriftstore wool coat for field service
    • stack of tracts that will collect dust on the fireplace mantle

LOL Just kiddin

mamashel

• waiting
    waiting

oooooooooooooooooooooo, ok. (((((((((((((((((((scooter)))))))))))))))))))

What I like.

My little dachshunds. New collars for them would be peachy. Two females (both pregnant ) and one - very busy - male named Stumpy (for obvious reasons.)

Flowers.

*regional surprise* (from where you live) would be neat.

flavored - decaf - coffees.

Btw, 52 year old female.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 24 October 2002 10:36:23

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I would be happy with just about anything, but since you asked............

I love handmade gifts. Ornaments, etc. Really, though, it doesn't matter what it is.

I love candles. However, skip the cinnamon scent.

Books. Especially, more "personal" biographies on historical figures. You know, the type that are informative and humorous.

I adore Victorian/romantic/country decor. So, any kind of object, or nik-nak, would be a good choice. Like something you can pick up a thrift, antique, or used "stuff" store. Especially old lace. And plates, and pictures, with florals (esp. roses). I also collect teacups with saucers. Picture frames are good too.

Again, I'm happy with just about anything. I'm 40. 41 tomorrow...UGH!

Andee

Scooter! thanks so much for organizing this

Edited by - BeautifulGarbage on 24 October 2002 11:11:31

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thank you so much for organizing this ((((Scootergirl))))

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDEE!!!! (tomorrow )

I was in the borg so long and only remember celebrating one or two christmases before my parents converted, that I don't know what I like. (Denied myself for so many years) I'll have to think about it and get back to you.

I'm having a good laugh at Beck (poor thing) I hope she gets her list posted soon.

It's fun reading these lists because I think its great people know what they like and can express themselves.

j2bf

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

You guys are more than welcome......and I really do enjoy doing this sort of stuff. I can't believe just how many peeps we got to celebrate with us! I was shooting for 50 (leary of that for awhile) and look.......we have 70! YEHAW!

I, too, love reading about what people like/dislike. Some people really suprised me.....how neat to get to know everyone a little better!

LOL, yes, poor BeckM......I think maybe she p.o'd Santa and the elves this year already! If she is still having difficulty, I will gladly post her list for her.

Edited by - scootergirl on 24 October 2002 11:57:48

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

This is SOOOOOOOOO cool! This will be my first Christmas, and I'm so excited I think I may wet myself!!!! lol

Anyway.........

I am a 20 year old female(almost 21! Yay!!!)

I love the colors blue and lavender, and cool nail polish

I love music, especially Tori Amos, but I'd love to listen to whatever you like

Anything for my kids( black lab, and chihuahua!)

I adore ballet figurines and prints

I love local touristy things from wherever you are!

Truthfully, whatever you pick will be the greatest!

• Scully
    Scully

I'd love to receive a Christmas ornament!! Our tree has a musical theme - we have gold wire tinsel with music notes on it, music note ornaments, miniature wooden instruments (itty-bitty piano, violin, clarinet, cello), music stands, music sheets on scrolls etc.

Our "regular" ornaments are medium dusty rose bows, light pink, ivory and gold glass balls and a few clear crystal teardrop ornaments. Plus white mini lights on the whole thing. Over all, I think it's a very pretty Christmas tree. I'll have to find some pictures of it. I love Christmas!!

Love, Scully

• Solace
    Solace

Writing out list....

Hmm.... If I get Asortafairytales name,

1. Lavender nailpolish

2. Tori Amos CD

3. Package of Depends

Edited by - heaven on 24 October 2002 13:6:11

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Better late than never.....I just got Scootergirl's email...

ummm..let's see

I'm always adding to my collection of holiday music and I love anything that smells good..ie-candles, lotions etc....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit