Christmas Gift Exchange Gimme Gimme Wantme List

by scootergirl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

see below

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 23 October 2002 21:27:25

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Got your e-mail Scooter. I see my name on your list too but can you change it to "Trotafox" instead of "Trotofax" (I think that's how it was spelled). Let's see. Gee.. anything would be great from our Ex-JW posters but here goes:

• I'm a 56-year old female.
    • I love to dance. Any kind. Swing, ballroom, old fashioned American Bandstand Rock and Roll, etc.
    • I just joined the CD generation (yeh, I know...I'm a late bloomer) so my CD collection consists of 6. I like 60's music and the New Age mellow massage therapy type of music.
    • Xmas mouse ornaments (starting my collection over that I tossed because of JW's)
    • Christian books
    • Stuffed country critters
    • Fall is my favorite time of the year
    • My favorite drink: Sutter Home White Zinfandel and herbal teas

Sorry...allergic to perfume except White Shoulders and that's over the limt, I think.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, THANKSGIVING, AND HO-HO EVERYONE......

Trot

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I give up!! I've lost two lengthy replies!! gggrrrr

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 23 October 2002 20:45:33

• TheStar
    TheStar

Ok here I go:

I have not celebrated Christmas in 6 years and I'm very excited about the first Christmas of my new life, so anything to make it even more memorable would be fantastic

I enjoy reading and listening to self-help and motivational books and CDs and I LOVE poetry, all the classics.

I also like those relaxation CDs of nature sounds like rain etc. and I have never boughten one for myself.

I'm a big movie buff, everything.

Music buff too, everything.

I enjoy the theatre and museums.

I collect teddy bears... though I'm growing out of it... hehehe... I prefer little ones that don't take up too much room now...

Oh and I do Aerobics and am frequently in need of new Aerobic tapes because I get bored with them easly. I like to Dance.

I enjoy CLEAN smelling lotions and bath stuff... not too spicey and not too flowery...

My favorite colors are purple and blue

Edited by - TheStar on 24 October 2002 9:9:55

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

What's happening to your post, Beck? LOL......maybe the cyber gods are mad! Keep trying.........we need to see your wish list too!

Thanks everyone for posting so far!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

..friggin demonz...it did it again!

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 23 October 2002 21:40:15

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 23 October 2002 21:43:4

• flower
    flower

Lets see..anything would be fine of course but to be helpful...

My favorite color I guess would be blue.

I like candles and candle holders (black iron especially).

CD's are cool, I've been wanting to get one of those 80's compilation cd's.

I need a new pair of headphone/microphone for my computer ;).

Videos are good too...I have always wanted the Godfather or Star Wars in my collection.

flower

• kelpie
    kelpie

I thought it would be christmas time before I got to the end of the postings!!!!!!

I love candles myself ( I actually sell them for a business - Partylite- email me if you would like to order some. If you go to www.partylite.com it has all our products)

I love laughing.

I love a good romance novel

I love collecting teddy bears

And yes chrissy decorations. This is my first christmas since I was 8 so I want to make it a big one!!!!!!!

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Joannadandy,

• I love wine (mostly white, tho merlot and beaujolais are pretty yummy)

(Too hard to mail I realized--hahaha!)

Um, the gift-buyer could ask the store to send it to you.

GentlyFeral

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

my turn my turn

Loved reading what others want and wondering who I will get and just KNOW what to get them VBG

My list

• my favorite color is purple
    • I like chocolate that has coconut or nuts (pecans, almonds, hazelnut) in it
    • I love warm, comfy socks
    • I collect blue white or silver colored xmas ornaments
    • a journal for writing my poetry - not too big because I carry it with me
    • books I love books I collect books so any recent book about JWs or cults - recent is operative here because I have most things published more than 5 years ago - would love
    Awakening of a Jehovah's Witness: Escape From the Watchtower Society
  • anything hand made
  • I am married and live with hubby (who looks like santa and 2 huge furry cats who do not look like reindeer)

Edited by - Lady Lee on 24 October 2002 18:13:39

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit