Christmas Gift Exchange Gimme Gimme Wantme List

by scootergirl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

WOW! A chance for me to be spoiled! I LOVE it!! As a full time college student (Legal/Sociology) I am EXHAUSTED! I NEED a present!! LOL! I collect TEAPOTS (however, NOT the cute-novelty or holiday styles) and MERMAIDS. Since I run 2 businesses, selling Camel Bell Wind Chimes, Tapestries, Incense & Burners, Oils and Musical Instruments, gifts of that type would NOT be appropriate for me. I love the colors Teal and Rasberry (the colors of my living room!), have no kitchen right now, but it is being renovated retro, black & white with a touch of fire-engine red (radiator, light fixture, cabinet handles), horses and lambs, have a pit bull, bunny, and tabby cat (my 9 1/2' Burmese Python recently died). Novels full of mystery and scarey suspense are a drug to me. I never realized that I knew this much about myself!!!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

For those who want to make love donations in exchange for one of my snail mail newsletter's I will be most thankful..PO BOX 1924, Bakersfield, Calif. 93303 adressed to LINDA LOU THANK YOU IN ADVANCE--queenie

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I'm still waiting for my person to post a wish list.

Hint: He's male and if he doesn't post, he will have to take his chances.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

ScooterGirl, CC and I only got one name!!! We need one more!

Is everyone gonna tell who's name they got???? I'd love to hear who's name everyone got, but I don't want to disclose that if no one else is!!!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

p.s. I'll get a list from CC and post it shortly! I could tell you now what he likes, but I'll wait and get a list from him. I just emailed him, he should be emailing me back shortly.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

tinkerbell......did you get my reply to your email that you sent me requesting the second name?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Just to let you guys know, I no longer can go in and edit the list and cross off names of those that have posted their wish list. Apparently too much time has passed......

Tink......I am not going to reveal my person's name now! I want it to be a suprise to them when they get it in the mail! I haven't decided whether or not I am going to be secretive about it yet to them........like I said, I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when so excited!

I am a little worried about CC not getting his name......please email me ASAP! Thanks girly!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Hey guys! Here's CC's list for ya!!!

He likes:

authors---Tom Clancey, *but he has all of Tom's books, don't know why he listed that!* Steven King, Dean Knootz,

golf stuff *balls, tees, anything to do with golf

music, new rock, old rock *no rap or r & b*

eletronic gadget's *computers or pocket games*

cooking gadgets, like to make pizza or baking pies with *he loves to cook*

Scooter, I sent ya another email. I'll wait also to reveal the name I got! I'm like you, it's hard to keep quiet when I'm excited!

But, I'll be good and not tell!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

tinker.......the cyber gods are messing with us! I have sent cc riders partner's name using YOUR hotmail account! Please check and see if it goes thru to you.......let me know!

• queer_reality
    queer_reality

OK, I'm going to try this again. Stupid MS Explorer quit on me when I was doing this earlier.

First of all, you can get some info just by checking out my profile and 'home' page (such as it is).

I like dark colors. I like simple, functional things, even if the items' function is to be decorative. I'm not into lacey or foofy type items. I am a bit of a gadget geek.

Music: I like many kinds. As far as pop music, I like everything from Indigo Girls to Eminem to Led Zepplin to Earth, Wind, and Fire. I do not have *any* recent (last four years) music cds.

I don't cook much. Only recently have plants in my care lived beyond the first month. I love animals with four or fewer legs, snakes included. I live with cats. Or they live with me. Whatever.

I hope that's enough.

queereality

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit