Christmas Gift Exchange Gimme Gimme Wantme List

by scootergirl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Like Dutchie I am a girly girl ......

I like lotions and bath bubbles

I love herbal tea

I collect heart shaped Christmas ornaments

I have an 18 month old son (Noah) and am mad about my hubby (Bob)

I love to cook and collect cookbooks

Hope this is enough to give you some ideas!

Edited to say that I am also WAY into Pier One candles and incense! I like all kinds of smelly good stuff Mmmmmm.

Edited by - bobsgirl on 23 October 2002 17:9:36

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

bobsgirl.......glad you said "mad about" and not "mad at" you husband! LOL

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Scootergirl left me an e-mail also. Well here goes. My favourite colour is red. I love animals, and classical music, Handels Messiah & Pachelbel. My favourite cookies are peanut butter and I love fruitcake with marzipan. Warm socks and and fuzzy small slippers..my favourite hobbies are my computer. And my most favourite thing of all is having all of you as my new friends this Christmas . Love all of you, Orangefatcat

Edited by - orangefatcat on 23 October 2002 17:24:51

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I will be happy receiving anything, but here's a little about stuff I like:

I am interested in learning Tarot.

I would love to own a cigarette holder and/or metal case for my hand rolled....er...cigarettes.

I like anything with Irises on it.

Deep blue and yellow go well in my livingroom.

I could sure use another pair of seamed stockings (that stay up by themselves).

I can never have enough earrings (for pierced ears).

Bath Oils

Scotch is my liquor of choice.

I enjoy sketching.

Again, a gift from one of you will be treasured, no matter what it is.

Love,

Dottie

Edited by - windchaser on 23 October 2002 22:29:7

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

SG, is it to late to sign up? I've really not paid much attention to the previous threads, but would sure like to have some fun too.

[email protected]

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Okay Scooter.....

Really anything would be nice! As they say, it's the thought that counts, but if this will make it eaiser for someone, here goes....

Come to think of it, it will help me in picking out my Christmas present for someone here!

Candles

Anything to pamper myself with, like bubble bath

Christmas stuff

Favorite color is red

The Dixie Chicks, don't have the latest c.d.

Anything for my furry babies *dogs* =;o)

Picture Frames

But, anything will be exciting to get. I love this!

Edited by - Tinkerbell4125 on 23 October 2002 17:47:42

• Englishman
    Englishman

I am 56, inordinately handsome, also I am a cunning linguist.

For my xmas prezzie I would like a harrier jump jet or Shania Twain. Failing that a nice wallet would come in handy.

Englishman.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

All About ME! ( My favorite topic--yeah right! I had no idea how hard it would be to come up with this list)

• Blue is my favorite color
    • I love old books (as in any funky leatherback dusty thing you find at a garage sale) but also any literature. Paperback whatever. Not really into sci-fi, or romance. (If you (future gift giving person) have a favorite it would be cool to read what turns your crank)
    • I love wine (mostly white, tho merlot and beaujolais are pretty yummy) (Too hard to mail I realized--hahaha!)
    • Candles in any size shape color scent
    • Favorite scents: Bath and Body Works "Waterlily" and "Night Blooming Jasmine"

However, barring the above...I think what I would really love is some touristy little stuff, or something unique and represenative of where ya come from would be very cool. (A book, postcard, keychain, etc)

• ballistic
    ballistic

ok - I like toys for boys, anything well below my age of 31 is good - go on, suprise me with some novelty. I'm mainly into music and computers but don't worry about spending too much as both are expensive hobbies. The only other thing I do is drink lots of alcohol. OK - is that enough? I'm also hopeless at buying presents whoever I get.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I would of course appreciate just about anything, but I have had my eye on a friend's zippo lighter (it's matte black). I think they fall within the limit. It's the only thing I can think of that I want (I'm easy to please, so anything is fine - really)

John Ruskin, 19th-century British critic and author

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit