Christmas Gift Exchange Gimme Gimme Wantme List

by scootergirl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

WoW I missed a lot of pages here. I still have to read them dang, I just wanted to reply real quick.

My list is simple.

Anything that smells good. hehehe.

• Scarlet
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I just remembered something else I like.

Dark chocolate covered walnuts from seas. You can watch me grow while I eat them. LOL It's the only time I don't care about getting fat.

on another note I collect a few things

wolves

crystal balls

emmit the clown

light houses and bridges

dreamcatchers

Thats about it.

I'm easy to please.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

thought i'd BTTTT butthistothetop

I haven't sent off all my mail yet. I sent stuff last week and still have one more trip to make.

Just thought this thread might serve as a good reminder for those who still have packages to send off.

We are now looking at 4 weeks and 5 days to xmas. And about a max of 2 mailing weeks left.where did the time go

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My package was in the mail last Saturday so someone should be getting a large box real soon.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

We are still waiting for coolbreeze to post a "wish list"........he must be busy because he hasn't answered my email. So......if you see him, take him by the hand, lead him to this thread, and have him post! His "secret santa" would be more than happy then!

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Oops - I forgot to post - my gift went out last Wednesday (11/27/02) - so hopefully should arrive soon.

• not interested
    not interested

pettygrudger,

IT arrived to day, please go to the "gifts arrived safely" thread and read what i wrote

• Mulan
    Mulan

I sent my Secret Santa gift today. Someone will be getting something soon.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

All right, I suck as a Santa. My apologies to my gift-gettter. I gotta go to the post office this week and mail it. (Yeah, I know, it was supposed to go out before Dec. 1.)

Wind, feeling kinda like a slouch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit