Christmas Gift Exchange Gimme Gimme Wantme List

by scootergirl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

This Christmas Elf sent her gift off December 1st and should arrive by the 7th to the recepient. May you have a very very Merry Christmas.

Love Orangefatcat.

PS. Don't I make an adorable elf???

• kelpie
    kelpie

To my reciever...

I have sent off your present today. You should get it within 5-10 working days.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

21 days and counting to Christmas guys! Make sure that you send your gifts out soon!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Now, I've gone and done it. I took my package to the post office today and it won't get to where it's going for FOUR to SIX weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez!

I want to apologize to the person who was chosen to receive a gift from me. Would you believe, Christmas in January? Would you PLEASE believe Christmas in January???

• Mulan
    Mulan

I got mine!! Thank you Cassiline and Maximumflash

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Happy it arrived safely Mulan!! Cassi was worried that the tree skirt would not match a theam in your home. Us men don't worry about that sort of thing!

The ornaments are the twelve days of Christmas we both thought you would enjoy those. Glad you like it, it will take a load off Cassi's mind. Now only for our other giftee. She will worry herself away!! LOL

Merry Christmas all!!!!!

We have the best present possible, she is ok from surgery. And its the last!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit