Christmas Gift Exchange Gimme Gimme Wantme List

by scootergirl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way.........

Christmas is almost here so here is my list, Max's list that is, Cassi's list will be below mine, I checked it twice, but I won't say if I have been naughty or nice........

My wish list:

1. 22-foot saltwater fishing boat with out and down riggers and a top speed of around 60 MPH (out board motor preferred).

2. A 60-inch flat, wide screen, high definition TV.

3. Every TV deserves a good state of the art sound system complete with laser light show and lava lamps (DJ upon request).

4. 2001 Saleen S7, this car ONLY costs about $375,000, and they throw in a complimentary air freshener with the purchase.

5. Lara Croft's house from the movie Tomb Raider, to include all 83 bedrooms (need a room for each of my 12 inch Star Wars action figures).

6. Lara Croft from the movie Tomb Raider (this request is a little personal in nature so don't let Cassi read this ).

Hey a man can wish can't he? Ok, ok...... here is the realistic list.

Max's list:

1. DVD movie......... any of the James Bond 007 series.

2. A good looking tie to wear to the office.

3. Anything that will make me laugh.

4. A lump of coal for number 6 above .

Cassi's (aka Cassiline) list:

1. Candle, prefers non sweet scents like cinnamon.

2. Book, last one in the series "Left Behind", which ever one came out this past summer. If not, any mystery/history novels, no romance novels.

3. Hair barrettes or scrunchies, likes all colors, shapes, and sizes.

4. Stationary.

Edited by - maximumflash on 25 October 2002 21:40:32

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Scooter, we got it!!! Thanks sweetie!!!

• Mackin
    Mackin

Ok, time I got around to doing this. Sorry, been a bit of a slacker lately.

I'm a 43 yo single male, B/Day is April 3, 1959.

I like movies of all sorts, especially Drama, Thriller, Action, Romance or Sci Fi. So if you want, you can buy me a DVD. I'm currently thinking of buying "O Brother Where Art Thou" & "Spy Games". (I can handle zone 1 US format DVD's no problem).

Although I love to cook and particularly like American style food, New Zealand has seriously stringent laws governing the importation of food & agricultural items so any kind of foodstuffs or "natural" products (wool, fur, grass, wood, seeds etc) are best avoided.

I love wine, esp. red. It's a bit hard to send tho.

I love gadgets (bit of a geek-boy at heart).

Like all kinds of music except country. Would *love* Dire Straits - Alchemy CD also Morcheeba - Big Calm.

I like cologne & aftershave etc. Current fave is CK Eternity.

I like New Age type stuff, stones, crystals, candles & incense. I'm not really into the philosophy, I just like the stuff.

Something unique from your country/region would be ultra cool. Really, I'd be happy with anything, after all it's the thought that counts, right. If you're my secret Santa and you want to know more, just ask and I'll tell ya.

Edited 'cos I just realised there's a $20 limit., and some of the stuff I've mentioned is more than that. Mind you that's 20 US Dollars, about a zillion of our wothless clams. Of course if you want to spend more than $20 dollars on me.....

Mackin (of the "I'm happy to get anything" class).

Edited by - Mackin on 26 October 2002 0:52:45

• animal
    animal

Me?

No black Harley T-shirts, please...

I ride and work and sleep..... and travel a lot lately. I am an easy buy.

Animal

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Does anyone here NOT like Yankee candles? www.yankeecandle.com

• butalbee
    butalbee

Do I dare say who I got? So..........what do the english like?

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hi Scooter!!...This was a GREAT idea!!

Sorry Tink had to cover for me...thanks for sending my partners name.

I thought of a couple more things:

I used to make wine and am thinking of getting back into it.

I would also like to try making beer.

Thats it!!!

Thanks again....Let Tink and I know if there is anything we can do to help you!!!

CC

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Oh my! I really don't know what to suggest for myself

I like music (no gospel or country, please).

I could use a keychain. Darn. All of a sudden I realise that there ain't much I need or want. Hey, that's a good thing, ain't it? Ok,ok, back to my list. Hummmmm.

Well I do love things that depict angels although I'm not religious by nature. OH! I love a good, fine smelling incense. Perferably some type Musk. Ah, I'll love and appreciate whatever is sent because it's about Christmas and surprise.

granny...who is old and content being a part of the fun

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Silly me, I forget to tell Scootergirl and her elves...THANK YOU.

• Mac
    Mac

Books............anything non-fiction (gift cert. for Amazon or Barnes & Noble?)

Movies............vhs or dvd (really old classics or gothic horror would be cool)

Fishing gear....Bass boat would be really appreciated, lol

Music............Folk, Classic Rock, Native American

Anything Celtic or Irish related

Socks are fine !

mac

Edited by - mac on 26 October 2002 22:41:32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit