Governing Body Summoned For Jud Hearing

by silentlambs 213 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

pretty darn insightful Englishman. Thankyou for posting your opinion, it is a good on in my books

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

I wholeheartedly agree with Bill on this one, folks. Do everything according to their own established rules. Then see them sputter and foam, when their own actions defy those same rules, and they show themselves for what they really are! They will shoot themselves in the foot (feet?), over and over again - and don't think the Rank & File won't notice. If they want to operate under their so-called "theocracy", and only abide by their rules of engagement, then so be it. They will self-destruct very quickly, many falsehoods and criminal activity will be brought out into the light of day, and the victimization of the innocent will cease.

Bill, some of the folks who have responded negatively to your letter just don't get what you're trying to accomplish. Don't be discouraged - you are on the right track.

-- Mike from New York

• sf
    sf

"some of the folks who have responded negatively to your letter just don't get what you're trying to accomplish."

And some DO, wholeheartedly.

sKally

• Englishman
    Englishman

SF,

Indeed we do. We do.

Englishman.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

*sigh*

Differing opinions on one letter caused all this.

I understand what Bill wants as well, but must we carry "Bill is great" signs and rah! rah! everything he does with Silentlambs pom poms? Constructive critisism is a friend, not an enemy.

ash

• sf
    sf

"Indeed we do. We do."

Trust me E guy, you do NOT 'get' what I DO on this 'subject'.

No one will either, until..........

sKally

• JT
    JT

Englishman

i can't add anything to what you have stated, it has been summed up nicely

thanks

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

ISLAND WOMAN sez:

And if I were still a JW and were in a position of authority at Bethel, I'd ask the Bethel lawyers about the legality of printing a part of this letter in the Watchtower in order to show the publishers what the real cause of apostates is: wanting power and authority over the Governing Body!

You're like Fred Hall with better grammar!

• Englishman
    Englishman

sf'

'ndeed, I do.

• sf
    sf

Is it permissable to 'ignore' moderators?

(click)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit