Can psychic energy heal?

by kenpodragon 108 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

This is a very interesting topic. I was raised a JW so no training in the martial arts unless watching Kung Fu counts. I took a Chimera class (self-defense for women against attackers) and kept being asked if I had taken karate or equivalent. I guess I directed my "energy" into my blows in a similar way. Is this the same idea. I can also manipulate a lie-detector to give the outcome I prefer (that involves more than energy and is a form of biofeedback). I learned biofeedback to deal with my horrendous headaches.

Whatever the cause, I can hit hard and my headaches are gone, gone, gone.

• larc
    larc

Robyn,

I am not trying to be difficult, but have to ask, how is it felt? What are the sensations you get that are different from your ordinary, day-to-day sensations?

Now if you always get these sensations at the time they were sent, you should call Randi, arrange an experiment, and collect a million dollars.

• rem
    rem

Robdar,

My friends and I practice sending each other energies all the time. We mark it down when we receive it and compare the time noted by the person sending it. The times always match. Always.

Larc is right. If you consistantly get these types of results then you are guaranteed the million dollars. All that is necessary to collect is a statistically significant result, which means significantly (which is defined before the experiment) above chance. That means you wouldn't need to be correct 100% of the time like you are right now. Larc knows the statistical math better than me, but if I were as confident as you I would definitely go for it.

That would be the easiest million ever made!

rem

• Robdar
    Robdar

Good ideas guys. But will Randi believe it? No.

I posted earlier about my friend in England sending me the Reiki energy. I didn't know what it was when I felt the warm rush. But I noted the time and when she popped on to chat a couple of days later, I asked her. Maybe she will come back on this post and confirm it.

It also happens to me with another well known, well respected poster on this DB. I will let him decide if he wants to tell you who he is. He lives across the Atlantic and anytime he wants to IM with me, he sends his energy. You wouldn't believe how many times he has awakened me out of a deep sleep. 9 out of 10 times I pick it up and go on line. We laugh and laugh about it. These things happen when I have a friendly, loving connection with someone.

And this million dollars is starting to sound very good. So, if I do challenge Randi, and I win, what then? Do you think he really has a million dollars to give away?

I am going to email my Reiki friend and see if she would be willing to go along with the Randi challenge..

Love,

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 1 October 2002 23:14:53

• larc
    larc

Robyn,

Randi won't believe testimonials, but he will believe results that are measured and verified. You ask what if you win the million? Well, what? You won a million, so what is your question?

• larc
    larc

Robyn,

Some other thoughts. I will ask you the same question, I asked Dragon, who has not answered yet. Can you send this energy to anyone, or just to somebody you know really well. Also, if this energy really exists, why can't it be measured? All forms of energy can be measured, even in tiny amounts. Why not this form of energy. Obviously, anything that can travel from the UK to the US should be a very powerful energy source.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Larc,

If I am stressed out, I do not pick up on these feelings.

When I am relaxed and do pick up the feelings, it is usually a warm feeling or a rush of energy in my body. And the person sending pops into my mind. I really can't explain it other than that. Have you ever been thinking about somebody and then that person called you? It is similar but yet different.

On a different note, the prayer that I mentioned earlier,that was prayed for my healing to take place made me sick. I had actually been feeling better and then, BAM, I felt a fuzzy feeling come over me and I almost puked. I had to lie down. The energy "felt" like a friend of mine. I called her a couple of hours later when I could actually get back out of bed. She had indeed been praying for my recovery. The thing is she made me sicker. The question is, why?

I don't have the answer to that but I have my suspicions.

Love,

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar

Larc,

I am not in a laboratory. I truly can't answer if they can be measured scientifically or not.

But I receive proof when I "feel" my friend's energy and call him and he says that he has been waiting for me to call. I used to move around a lot. You can guess how a career in broadcast radio can be. Sometimes I would not get around to updating my friends with my new telephone number right away. Some of them would send me thoughts when they would discover that my number had changed again. I would "catch" the thoughts and call them. I can't do this with just anybody. Only my friends. They have also done it with me.

Obviously, anything that can travel from the UK to the US should be a very powerful energy source.

LOL, I must agree. He will love it that you said that.

There are those who say that you do not have to know the person to do this. Dr. Larry Dossey, in his book Healing Words, has even had people pray for rice plants that had been planted in the lab. The ones that were prayed for did much better than the ones that were not prayed for. These were double blind studies. He could not manipulate the outcome.

I believe that you can send this energy to anyone. That doesn't mean that they will physically feel it when the energy comes their way.

The book is interesting. It is the first of its kind that I have seen where an actual scientist conducted proper experimentation. I suggest it for a good read.

Love,

Robyn

Edited to add:

You won a million, so what is your question?

Larc, will it really change anybody's opinion? And do you want to party big time?

R

Edited by - robdar on 1 October 2002 23:40:1

• larc
    larc

Robyn,

I really don't know where to go with this. Yes, I have had situations where I thought of someone, and they called me. I also have had many situations where I thought of someone and they didn't call. In a day's time, I think about a lot of folks, maybe 30. Out of 30, it is likely that one of them will call me.

My question still remains, can you send this energy to anyone, or only a few? Now, I have a new question. How many people in your life are sending you energy, and how many are you sending energy to.

• Robdar
    Robdar

My question still remains, can you send this energy to anyone, or only a few?

I answered this question Larc. But let me be more specific. I DO NOT KNOW but I believe that you can. I do not usually send my energy around to just anybody. Only if I have permission to do it.

This is mostly a game that me and my friends play with each other. Many times, but not always, we will set a deadline. We will tell each other I will send you a mental message/energy between 3pm and 8pm on such and such a day. Jot down when you receive it. It always matches.

I have no idea how many people are sending me energy. Currently I am not sending anybody energy. The only ones I pick up on are my friends and sometimes my would-be enemies.

Question for you...Have you ever felt that somebody was staring at you and you turned around to catch them staring at you? Similar thing.

Love,

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 1 October 2002 23:47:2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit