Tell us about your Profile Pic

by Beck_Melbourne 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I enjoy your post D8TA

Dismembered

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

mutt...Hehe. Mother - Portuguese, Irish, Native American ancestry. Father - African American, English ancestry.

By the way, this was a great idea for a thread. There are some cute stories behind all of the pictures.

• Princess
    Princess

Thanks Beck. Ven just sent me a new profile pic, I'll get it changed asap. I think you will be amazed at how much I aged in the last year. (kidding) The picture I have been using is a really good one, makes me look young. I'll be 33 in November, I really do look it.

I do have the cheekbones though.

Rachel

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Orbiting: [email protected]'re not a mutt, you're the united nations like me LOL...no wonder we're brindle.

I agree with the cute stories here...its also good to see the entire pic with all the background scenery and stuff like that.

D8TA: miss you man!

Beck

ps: Princess: You're so NOT 33! That makes me 3 years older then you...get outta here...you look 20 something! You and Mulan have good genes.

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 19 September 2002 0:32:46

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I just noticed that you're an Aussie. I lived "down under" for a few months years ago. I love Australia :) I visited most of the big cities, Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne...but there were some small towns that I visited that no one seems to know about. Are you familiar with Toowoomba or Garah (Moree?)

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Orbiting: Well now I'm a little bit put out that you didn't call in for coffee I know of those smaller places you mentioned, but some of the other aussie posters will know better than I would. I have only lived in Melbourne.

I'm actually a kiwi (New Zealander)even though I live here in Australia, there is a slight difference, Kiwis farm sheep for wool and meat, Aussies farm sheep for erotism. LOL

Beck

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I visited New Zealand, too Between you and I, New Zealand is much more beautiful! I stayed in Auckland and Rotorua (it took a lot of adjustment getting used to the smell of sulfur seeping from the hot springs, hehe).

• ring
    ring

appearently....I like red X's....who knew?

• RR
    RR

Beck, I'm hurt, :) ... however, she is the spitting image of her daddy!

She's a "mutt" too. I'm of Puertorican/Portuguese/French descent, my wife is of Haitian/French descent.

Edited by - RR on 19 September 2002 1:14:25

• LB
    LB

My wife had just invited my upstairs for a really good time. So of course I took 3 steps at a time.

Then I had the best time ever painting the bathroom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit