Tell us about your Profile Pic

by Beck_Melbourne 95 Replies latest jw friends

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

DAMN!!!!! ....................VeniceIT IS HOT!!!!!!!!!! Hubba hubba!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Mulan

The weightloss is definitely noticeable you lucky duck!!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well, my pic is the 'self-photo' type.

I have one of them new-fangled video cameras on top of my computer monitor - that is also a camera.

I took this shot with me - not smiling, and another with me looking the fool - and that actually looks a shade better.

Oh - and the 'smiling fool' one, is the one that I sent out to my girlfriend in Canada. She likes it - so there! *poking tongue out*

Yall take care.

Bye now,

Jim_TX

Edited by - Jim_TX on 18 September 2002 22:38:33

• Kep
    Kep

Hey Becks,

My pic was done at home, I wanted to send a pic to my siblings of my hat sent to meby my sister all the way from Aussstraaaarleah.

All I was thinking about was should I tie my hair up or not....

Kep

BTW, thanks for the hat

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Mine was taken with Tracy (Think41Self) at Medieval Times in Orlando earlier this year.

Edited by - FreePeace on 18 September 2002 22:42:49

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Beck,

My daughter took my picture after I had cut the first bangs of my life and then we applied piles of makeup and searched out good lighting so that I would look younger.

Actually, we took a whole roll of film and then picked the one picture in which I didn't look too scary. I am also wearing a dress that belongs to one of my girls.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Mine is from my sisters wedding. One of the few pictures I actually like of me...so I hacked out mama, and ba-da-bing! There you have it.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

A kindly feller from the City snapped my picture whilst I was out a huntin' for vittles.

And about that there thing up top: I didn't kilt it, It were already demised when I happen'd upon it. It's mighty comfortable if you can stand the smell.

---Dan (as in Daniel, as in Dan'l Boone, or Fess Parker if you prefer)

PS: There sure be a whole wagon-load of cuties on this here website, goin' by the pictures.

Edited by - dannyboy on 18 September 2002 23:23:55

• KKLUV155
  • VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey nakedmvistar I'm not a morning person either.....

Ven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit