Tell us about your Profile Pic

by Beck_Melbourne 95 Replies latest jw friends

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I was happy that day, so I like that picture.

• RR
    RR

Mine was taken a few months ago with my daughter, whom I cropped out!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Kep

I think your hat is an acuba, I can't remember. It looks good on you btw. Such a shame you didn't have it on when you came horse riding with us at Litte River. You could have been "Man From Little River" LOL.

Dutchie: You're so freakin hot, you should be a model. It must be cool to wear your daughter's clothes...I would if I could.

joanna: I always wondered what that green thing was behind you...its a plant!

Kenpodragon: Your pic is awesome IMO. How do I put lightning as my background??

FreePeace: I remember when Tracey posted that pic earlier this year. I love your tiara...or is it a crown?

Beck

ps...to add:

Orbiting: You're beautiful. What ethnic group do you belong to if you don't mind me asking.

RR: keep the daughter and crop you out...just kidding of course LOL.

Beck

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 18 September 2002 23:40:42

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I stole mine from some cute chic on the other side of the world (hey, she's on the other side of the world, I should be safe, right?).

Even with the hideous kinky cold sore, her lips look pretty good, dont'cha think?

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

P.S. All of you guys' pictures are great!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I wear this hat when I go out to buy "only the essentials"

Edited by - Dismembered on 19 September 2002 7:38:58

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

My photo was taken with my best friend in a little shop in the town of Windsor last year. We did a girlfriend trip, courtesy of Big Tex who stayed home to babysit, to surprise a mutual friend at her 25th wedding anniversary party (best friend works for United Airlines, by the way, hence the ability to hop over the pond on a whim). Mutual Friend pronounced herself "properly gobsmacked" when we came out from behind the curtains! Anyway, we decided that we really needed a photo of the two of us dressed as proper Victorian ladies, so there it is!

Nina

• Princess
    Princess

Mulan took this picture at Old Navy over a year ago. I have to find a new one, I am sick of this one.

Rachel

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

SixOfnine: I nearly wet myself...I checked this thread and saw MY pic YOUR post and thought you had somehow borrowed my password - geez I'm stoopid *hush from all you nodding*

she's on the other side of the world, I should be safe, right?

Do ya think?

Beck

*note to self - 6of9 to be punished*

ps to add: Nina, I didn't realise that was really you, it looked like fine artwork from the victorian era, that's cool.

Princess: Its so hard to believe you have kids, you look so young and you have cheek bones to die for. You're so lucky.

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 19 September 2002 0:3:34

• D8TA
    D8TA

I'm Batman....

uh...

Okay, not really. But I look like this ( for gazillionth time ):

It is of me, a few days before I left for Rio...and can be seen on America's Most Wanted weekly...JUST KIDDING!

D8TA

Oh...yes, I do...I do still lurk here ....mwahhahahahahahahah*cough*haha*hack*her...eh...um..ha?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit