Tell us about your Profile Pic

by Beck_Melbourne 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

Oo, oo! Me too! I've changed pictures recently, so here's the skinny:

And my current picture is Little Boy Blue. He was the greatest parakeet I've ever known, and I still miss him a lot. He died a couple of years back, of respiratory infection. He was a very nice and sociable bird, always hanging out with me. He was calm and laidback -- so friendly. Sigh. I'll always remember him.

Edited by - ephanyminitas on 19 September 2002 22:43:8

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

This was just an old pic taken at a show my last band played at...Haven't gotten one of those new-fangled digital cams yet....

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

My profile pic was taken last June in Ct. while I was on business. I stayed with my best friend Dave who owns a cottage on the shore near Old Saybrook,Ct. I was sitting on the deck looking at Long Island sound which was about 50 feet away, drinking a Brandy, and smoking a Cuban cigar. I have no idea what I was thinking about, probably how good life is out of the Borg and that I wished Tink was with me to enjoy it. Right after the pic was taken we went golfing. What a great business trip...LOL

CC

• unshackled
    unshackled

Resurrecting this 8 year old thread...

My profile pic is my brother from another mother...Rupert, my 7 year old golden retriever. Think it was Lenny Kravitz that said his life has been marked by a series of great dogs. I get that.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

My avatar is probably very obvious to most people over the age of 30. It's of Paul McCartney, during the famous, January 1969 Rooftop concert of The Beatles. Footage of this concern can be seen in their final film, 'Let it Be'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqiAl84ipIk

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

I love Disney and I am a proud American :)

The proud American is a new thought I am able to have now since I am outside of the Borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit