Tell us about your Profile Pic

by Beck_Melbourne 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Just wondering about some of the profile pics...I think its nice to know a bit about the person you want us see, or the person you don't want us to see. So what were you thinking when the pic was taken, how long ago, and where were you?

Mine was taken last month, just after my 36th birthday. At the time I took the pic my digital camera was new and I was taking pictures of just about everything and anything. I held the camera up and took the photo of myself and Andy sitting on the couch, but I only got half of Andy, so I had to chop him out completely. At the time I was thinking 'happy birthday to ME' CLICK! I changed it to pink so you don't see my 36 wrinkles

What about yours??

Beck

• Lin
    Lin

Hi Beck,

My picture was taken last year in the fall. I had pictures taken at a couple different parks and my profile picture is my fiance's favorite one of me, so far. He says it shows my eyes better than the others, and it made him write to me on the Online Website where we "met". LOL See ya'll, online dating DOES work for some of us! The wedding is next May!

• finnrot
    finnrot

I just got out the the hot tub. Whadya think?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I just got out the the hot tub. Whadya think?

Hello!

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Mine was taken on one of my favorite days this year.. My youngest sis had come out to Oregon to visit and we drove over to the coast. This picture was taken of the two of us and I cropped it for my profile.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I don't have a recent photo of myself...yet. When I get one I will post it.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey Lin, nice pic. Can't really see your eyes from here...if you want, I can zoom in and just cut out your head and shoulders. Email me your pic if you want me to do this...and its okay, i'm not a pervert LOL.

As for online relationships, are you influencing bikerchic and onacruse?? I was the same, as I met Andy through yahoo, that was 4 years ago. I also went to my friend's wedding recently, they met via the internet also...he's from Canada and she is from here.

Congratulations on your wedding!!

finnrot: your pic and your username just don't match LOL.

Beck

ps...connie, you definitely look like sisters...that's a nice pic...I love the sunnies

lost diamond: you can post an old pic, it doesn't have to be a recent one, looking forward to seeing it at any rate

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 18 September 2002 21:21:44

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Well, I got sick of seeing my own face so 'who' you see is my bestest friend in the world, my dog Diego. We're inseparable.

When he was a puppy (I had his brother Piper as well, for my mom), they forced me to get up every day during a really bad flare up of chronic fatigue. Looking after the boys was therapy.

Now, Diego and I snuggle, play, talk, dance and snuggle. He senses my every mood, and if I start to cry, he is right there beside me. He's a big guy, but extrodinarily handsome and soft. Mostly white - he's hard to look at in bright sun. He's a dog who never lost the puppy look.

Mimilly

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

My profile is of my pet dog. He pretty much runs the house. But he has big brown eyes, and white eyelashes. He follows me everywhere I go.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Mine was taken in Cancun Mexico about 9 months ago. I was getting on to a tour bus to go to the Pyrimids and my wife took the picture. The background is something I designed.

Take Care

Dragon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit