Tell us about your Profile Pic

by Beck_Melbourne 95 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well I took it at work! that's all I gotta say about that,

Ven

• TR
    TR

Mine was taken while jamming in the garage two years ago.

TR

• Prisila
    Prisila

I just put mine up a few days ago. It caused quite a commotion (anyone who read my " . . . " thread knows what I'm talking about. Anyway, mine was taken on one of the happiest family outings I had. We went to Universal Studios and I put on a mad hatter hat with my little twinsies, too. I had to crop them off though. (What a horrible mother, huh? lol) It's totally made up; I had fun though I shrunk the hat because it was like 3 feet tall. I put a solid background. And I gave myself a furry shirt.

What'da ya think??

My husband completely spazzed when he saw my pic. But I'm ready for the world to see me. I'm sure no one recognizes me. lol

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I got mine off of a WT article

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

Mine was taken just as I was getting out of bed.....handsome huh!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Mine is my wedding picture minus my "Filthy" (a.k.a. husband, Jim). It was taken in May of 1999. Ochos Rios, Jamaica..........

Edited by - scootergirl on 18 September 2002 21:57:1

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

My current profile pic was taken when I was giving the No.4 talk in the Ministry School.

Expatbrit

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Expatbrit

I notice there is a zip on your mouth

• Mulan
    Mulan

Joy2bfree took mine at Princess' apostofest on August 3, this year. I had to crop Princess out of it. I had to put up a new photo, to accomodate my weight loss.

I finally weighed myself this morning, after a month of not weighing, and I am down another 3 pounds!! That was neat!! I thought I was in a slump.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Beck:

Indeed there is. I use it often!...lol

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit