Tell us about your Profile Pic

by Beck_Melbourne 95 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I have tried and tried to upload a pic and Beck even emailed me and I still can't figure it out so for now I am an x that marks the spot.

boo woo

• Mulan
    Mulan

orangecat: Your pic has to be on a website, not just on your computer. If you don't have a website, email the photo to me, and I will send you the URL to put on your profile. I guarantee it will work!!

• IronGland
    IronGland

Comrade Trotsky.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hmmm Well, Clint Eastwood is THE MAN and well, so am I.

Hmmm maybe I'll convert over to Castro, that is unless Larry beats me to it.

Mulan, congrads on the weight. I am actually trying to gain! Almost there! (but it needs to be good wieght and right now its only 50/50- Tooooo much beeeeeeer)

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Mine's a McClaren F1 - started a thread on sports/activities about it. I love cars. I guess I'll have to get off my lazy butt and post a "real" pic of myself. Hmmm I should use the one where I'm greased up and am buff. Got to find that one, now where is it? Hopefully my stupid printer will scan.

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

...So ah, VeniceIT, are ya single??? Lookin for a handsome fellow? I'm not such a looker when I get up as you can see from my pic, but a couple of cups of java later and woohoo!! How you doin!!"

• animal
    animal

Mine was drawn of me in Florida, some lady working a booth at Universal Studios. I always wanted one, and now I have to look at it in the hallway every day.

Here is the "real me":

This was back about 1995 or 6 , and I still have/wear those chaps and jacket.

Animal

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Mine's a McClaren F1. I love sports cars. Strated a thread on sports/entertainment about the car. Trying to get info on how to post scanned pics. Not profile pics but ones I have scanned on my comp.

A McClaren sells for 1.3 million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

nakedmvistar 'How you doing'

• COMF
    COMF

This little David-type guy's reaction to injustice and/or the caprice of fate is soooo me.

Here's what I really look like these days (since opting to follow Sixy's fashion sense). (Note the picture behind me...)

Edited by - COMF on 19 September 2002 22:35:11

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit