Dallas Apostapics..Even More!

by Valis 100 Replies latest jw friends

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

damn! you guys are all looking GOOOD! wish i could have been there. thanks for sharing the pics with us.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<sitting and crying in the corner> I missed an apostafest. booohhh hoooohhh!

Thanks for sharing the pics, Valis. I can certainly imagaine myself there among all the fragrances tasty food!!

Valis YOU are the best OVERBEER!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I would love to thank Valis/Travis, for such a wonderful time at his home. The food was wonderful, and the atmosphere was just a wonderful. I really enjoyed meeting all the many who I chatted with and have read their lives stories, ups and downs. I don't think anyone stopped smiling the whole nite. After the newness of first meeting the face of someone you have been so open with and they with you, you soon felt like old friends. We had plenty of room at his house, most of us moved from the living area to the dining area, to the balcony. This way we had time to get to know each other in more intimate little groups. I have to say the ones on the balcony were the rowdiest, who ever , at whatever time, it was always laughing at high levels out there. I just knew some neighbors would call the cops on us. We had many "spooky" talks, and tried to give each other the spooks all nite. The nite air are was humid , but it was a perfect nite to sit outside with friends and cut up.

As we talked and got to know each other better, we just were amazed at how much our lives had in common , we knew what the other one would say before they said it.

There were calls from others who could not make it , but wanted to be there so bad,like Animal, Scootergirl(sis of eyegirl), and xenawarrior. May have been more , but i remember these.

We missed everyone who could not attend and we all thought of more ways to get together more often.

Today , Sunday , on the way back home, I got that old homesick feeling. I really used to love the brotherhood at the district conventions, and would cry when sunday came, knowing it would be time to say good bye. I felt a little heartsick because we didnt have more time together and had to say goodbye. I will always treasure this first apostofest and all who were there , and those who were there in spirit.

I can truly say, there wasnt a soul there that we just didnt love to death...........

I miss you all so much already,, cant wait to have another one... Love you all , Lyin and Wild

P.S. Valis, please tell your roommate he is a sweet soul to put up with all of us apostates so late in the nite, and for his hospitality in preparing his home and wonderful meals. Thanks .

• Solace
    Solace

Its really great that you had such a good time WITHOUT US!!

J.K. Thanks so much for sharing the fun, I feel like I was right there with you!

But whats up, no hankie pankie?! Looks like Mr. Smurf had the most action.

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

VALIS ....THANKS SO MUCH FOR A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!! HAD A BLAST!!!!!!! (i'm wondering, what are u planning on doing with the "other" pictures....) Still a little worried about the one's ELSEWHERE took!!!!

Hugs and kisses to everyone there. Had a great time. Can't wait till the next one.

Native.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Classic -- Thanks for sharing......

she broke my whip

SO WHEN WE GONNA HAVE ANOTHER ONE IN FLORIDA!!! Soon, and one that is cheap or free!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

More ApostaPics of the ApostaParty...

Edited by - Elsewhere on 11 August 2002 23:18:14

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

I KNEW the pixs from Elsewhere would be bad......(and by the way, the Smurf was VERY talented!)

Native

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Valis,

Dude.....You really know how to throw a party! You not only have the food at the proper time but you have desert too! My spirit was moved..........Or maybe it was the room that was spinning. You have only the best people at your parties too. (Thanks for inviting me anyway) I still have this ringing in my ears that somehow sounds very similar to a roomfull of "Jezebels" screaming. HELP ME! I can't take it anymore!!!!!! Actually that sound was music to my ears.

Willow Street,

Thanks so much for putting us up for the night. You are one of the sweetest people I know. ( Tell your daughter I said that and she'll really think you're "cool". ;)

TimB

• Xena
    Xena

WOOHOO Valis throws the best parties!!!!! Had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone! Ven is a blast....Joanie the JW Stripper will always bring back fond memories of her now

WillowStreet, I 2nd what tyydyy said! It was so sweet of you to let us stay over and we really enjoyed getting to spend more time with you, notperfectyet and your imaginary husband

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit