Dallas Apostapics..Even More!

by Valis 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

OMG! That last pic of Elsewhere, his expression is too cute!! I LOVE IT!

• LB
    LB

Man, I think I need to start researching tickets.

• heathen
    heathen

looks like nothing but heatens showed up . damn my kind of thing . ]

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Heaven,

Now all I need is one on the cheek from you and I'll be in heaven!

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS! I ended up getting stuck at the office until 7:30 p.m. and figured by the time i drove to dallas, it would have been over.

TRULY sorry that i missed it. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Is Saturday's at Valis's still on?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

nativenyr23,

Saturday at Valis's is a go!

• Valis
    Valis

cowboy is bringing a bunch of steaks so if some of you folks could bring extra steak sauce this would be a good thing. And if any of you are bringing something let me know if you need any special arrangements. I will have about 4 cases of beer so if you want something special to drink I would suggest bringing it...I don't drink hard liquor very much so I won't have any here. Fair warning.

As well, if some of you can leave your email address and correspond w/folks if I'm not home. I have to pick up eyegirl from the airport at noon time and will be out and about running errands a lot of the day. So if some that have been to my house could help w/directions or questions it would be great. See you all tomorrow!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 10 August 2002 0:13:10

• COMF
    COMF

Well, David, now I understand why you and Jerry were always out of sight behind my back over there at the other table. :) Great pics, man, thanks!

Just for the record, in case anybody missed 'em, I posted mine in Venice's thread, here.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34068&site=3

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

SOMEBODY PLEASE EMAIL ME....I NEED THE ADDRESS (AND/OR DIRECTIONS) AND TIME!!!!

I WANNA GO!

Email: [email protected]

Edited by - nativenyr23 on 10 August 2002 10:53:19

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Native-you have mail.

Cowboy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit