Dallas Apostapics..Even More!

by Valis 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

It really was a fantastic time! LB - I think, and always have thought, that you were a sweetie! I wish you could have been there...with your crazy humour, you would have fit right in!

So when is the International Apostofest?

Andi

• Prisca
    Prisca

Thanks for sharing your pics, I really felt I was there with you guys. Now if only flights to the USA were a little bit cheaper......

• Celtic
    Celtic

Jesika and Billygoat are rather scrumptious, wowwwwwwwww.

Like the top hat Valis, you look like Lord Screaming Such from the Monster Raving Loony Party in the UK.

Thankyou for the pictures, Megadude, so that's the beggar. Cowboy, ruddy big bear of a man, he looks cool. Roo, another classy lady. Cheers for enabling us to put more faces to people, much appreciated.

Celtic Mark - Cornwall UK

• Valis
    Valis

Here are Elsewhere's pics.....We had to double check our list of those in the Witness Protection Program...as well, it needs to be brought to the attention of the flock that if you have to remain anonymous and you see pics being taken all around then step up and make an anouncement..it will make it easier on everyone...and sisters don't forget to put the rag on head before approaching the mic..*L* I am not referring to anyone that attended our first event, it was a small lack of communication and lack of oversight on MY/our parts this time, but all can help make sure it doesn't happen as to avoid a bad situation.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 9 August 2002 14:29:8

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LMAO! Valis I can't believe you put my picture like that in there! "Four upstanding sisters"???? Hahahahaha!

• Valis
    Valis

*L* Billgoat....that is the fruitage of elsewhere's labor...he has such potential...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Oh , i loved the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice looking bunch of people....and you all look very comfortable together. I am a little nervous to meet everyone, I actually am shy at first, but and so excited.

Do you have any more to post??????? I love pictures.

Thanks for putting them up, hopefully I will remember who's who for Saturday.

• Xena
    Xena

Make us Smurf nametags for tomorrow night Valis....ppplllleeeaaaassseeee (fluttering lashes and showing lots of cleavage)

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Speaking of name tags......Ven put Megadude's tag on him while Almost There was talking to him. She was shocked to find out that he was FredHall! lol

• Valis
    Valis

Joy...I'm working on my Overbeerial Oversight Report and will post some time next week, but I did want to say it was a pleasure to meet all of the Floridians and all the other lovely people we had on Wednesday. I'm glad you all made it home safely and don't forget my door is always open. Thanks too for coming to my house. I was particularly pleased since you guys couldn't stay till Saturday. Meeting you, jst2, and family made my week even better by miles.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "heavenly host" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit