Dallas Apostapics..Even More!

by Valis 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Just thought I would remind everyone that we owe all this to Simon and his efforts.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

get over here sixy!!!!

Ven

• Solace
    Solace

Welcome back Slip!!!

& Congratulations!!!!!!

(((Xena))),, Ohhhhh, I'll help with the flowers and the cake and.........

• Valis
    Valis

Shutterbug took some nice pics w/his 35mm and also had them on a CD...we thought we would share a little more happiness with everyone.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• animal
    animal

As we can see, eyegirl does where panties.... or her hair is naturally blueish:

• Valis
    Valis

animal..that's what she gets for consorting w/smurfs and not using protection...Probably a smurf virus that turns you blue at the point of contact. Perhaps prayer and penicillin are in order.

Sincerly,

District Overbeer

• Solace
    Solace

Animal & Val

Eye, Shutterbug must have been following you around ALL night to get those cute shots of you in that mini skirt.

Edited by - heaven on 8 September 2002 20:31:28

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

OMG!!!!!!!!! i didn't think those would ever get posted!! let me just say that i had a bit to drink that night.....travis, you'll be glad to know the whole smurf thing, that might explain why it burns when i pee btw animal....they're grey as for you heaven, you should have been there to watch out for me!! heehee

beck

• animal
    animal

BWAHAHAHA

Animal

• Solace
    Solace

Oh Eye, Tehe

Everyone knows you behaved yourself but I'll go with ya' next time, if ya' want me to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit