Dallas Apostapics..Even More!

by Valis 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I thought perhaps instead of having 20,000 Dallas threads we could put our pics all in one like a big gallery...well...here are my contributions...and there will be more...soon...very soon.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 8 August 2002 15:51:50

Edited by - Valis on 8 August 2002 23:52:57

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

DANG!

You folks did have a lotsa FUN!

I wish I was there

Oh well, maybe next time!

Thanks for posting the pics, Overbeer!

Sorry for not saying it.

Edited by - AjaxMan on 8 August 2002 16:1:1

• ballistic
    ballistic

Thanks for posting that Valis. Looks like you all had a great time like we did at our district un-convention.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Wonderful pictures, Travis, and a good idea to put em all together. Oh the party hasnt even started yet................................Will this be the longest apostofest in the history of apostofests? I mean they say everything is bigger and better in Texas. We shall see, and let the world of fellow apostofest attenders judge. I wonder who will have the lewdess conduct.......... hummmmm?

Well , since Wild Turkey will be there,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am almost sure the Texas apostofest shall live in infamey. I am sure us girls, will have nothing to do with you guys rowdy behavior , what so ever!

Look forward to embarrassing myself and having the whole world of apostates seeing our debauchery, since I am sure there will be many cameras flashing.

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

Americans are so happy!!! This picture post thing is getting out of hand LOL

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Cowboy is close enough to reach out and touch the birthday girl and he is sitting there with his eyes closed and dreaming of field service ??? Man is in serious need of help. Seriously, the pics are great, thanks for taking them.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Scooter is sad...very sad indeed. Sad because she can't pickup and leave everything to be at the Dallas apostafest.

I WANNA BE THERE!

• Valis
    Valis

There were more camera flashes going off than you could believe...probably more than the Grammy Awards..*L* I can't wait to see more pics!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "flash blind" class

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

woooo! great pics. more more more :)

• TheStar
    TheStar

Glad you guys had fun. Thanks for the pics Valis. Just wish I could have been there... *sigh*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit