Dallas Apostapics..Even More!

by Valis 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

bttt....I'm sorry for bringing the thread up again, but I want to make sure everyone gets to see the pics and post more for us!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• waiting
    waiting

Valis - thank you so much for your butting!!!!!!!!!!!

I loooooooove your pictures - and what a good idea! I'm so glad that all went well. I enjoyed meeting the group a couple of months ago (sans you sadly) and had a wonderful time.

Glad y'all had another wonderful time!

waiting

• Salud
    Salud

Dear Valis

Thanks for putting those pics up. They really turned out great!! Anyway we made it to Tampa and Karen wants me to tell you that the Smurf loves the hot weather and is going swimming tommorrow. I think he wants to stay. We will let you know.

Enjoyed meeting all of you and hope to do it again in the future. Have fun Saturday and take care of Venice for us. Tell her to take care of my book .

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Valis, that was awesome! Thank you for posting the pics. Lyin kindly offered me a ride for the weekend if I met them in Shreveport, but unfortunately I still won't be able to make it; I just found out that a very beloved uncle will be in town this weekend, and I can't miss seeing him. Keep having the world's best bad association; wish I could be there!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Thanks for sharing!!!

Kisses,

Moe

• Swan
    Swan

Nice pics! I'm glad you folks had such a good time.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Great pictures, valis. Looks like ya'll had a ball down there.

Lew W

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Awesome pics, Valis. Thanks for posting 'em!

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Thanks Valis.

• LB
    LB

Oh I wish I was there with you guys. Looks like it was a blast,

When I first logged onto this site Billygoat was one of the people that responded to every single one of my tormented messages. She sure has a huge happy smile and I'm glad for her.. One of the best I've seen.

But I don't think anyone was smiling more than megadude in those pics. What was he so darn happy about?

Nevermind, just noticed that he spent a lot of time with the women there. Did any of the guys get to speak to him????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit