JWZone Thread on Bill Bowen - UPDATED!

by SYN 170 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

StinkyPantz said:

amac, I believe Reborn was speaking figuratively. A "painful kick in the teeth" really means, "I wish there was some way to open their eyes to the truth in this situation".

Sorry to disappoint you, let me clarify, I meant a LITERAL KICK IN THE TEETH, preferably knocking out several molars, or perhaps dislocating a jaw.

ANYONE WHO WILLING HARBORS PEDOPHILES WHO SEXUALLY ABUSE AND MOLEST CHILDREN TO PROTECT THE IMAGE OF A BOOK-PUBLISHING CORPORATION MASQUERADING AS A RELIGION.. DESERVES WHAT THEY GET.

Thank you SixofNine. Your comments were very precise and stated exactly how I feel about the matter.

They are defending an organization whose behavior is intolerable. These people have absolutely no first-hand knowledge of the facts yet they generalize and slander individuals who have fought hard to aid children who have been mistreated in ways unspeakable, all to maintain their illusion.

• amac
    amac
    My attitude and passion on any particular topic is my concern, NOT YOURS

Well I beg your pardon then. To be honest, I really don't give a rat's ass, it was just an off the cuff suggestion.

I find taekwando and sparring in a boxing ring to be VERY therapeutic

Thank you for throwing that useless piece of information in...it really adds to the tough guy persona.

not

ALL

I realize that, but you did include the people who posted on that thread, that's why I threw the bit about one of the posters possibly being one of my family members. I highly doubt it, but that's beside the point.

Do I personally care if you take offense or not? NO.
    LOL! Ok then. Excuse me while I go off and cry for not being loved.
  • StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Sorry J, I misinterpretted what you meant (not really). Thanks for setting me straight.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

amac says:

Well I beg your pardon then. To be honest, I really don't give a rat's ass, it was just an off the cuff suggestion.

Then why are you still commenting on the issue?

Thank you for throwing that useless piece of information in... it really adds to the tough guy persona.

Actually, you were the one who questioned if I needed anger-management classes or not. I was simply responding to your comment and insinuation.

Individuals deal with anger in different ways. Some people listen to classical music, others masturbate. I vent my frustration physically in a controlled environment.

I dont give a flying fuck what you think or who perceives me as a tough guy or not. To sit and talk shit on an Internet chat board with someone you will never meet is childish and fruitless. Go find someone else to troll.

Excuse me while I go off and cry for not being loved.

Your unnecessary sarcasm again manifests itself. You truly are a jackass.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Reborn2002,sometimes its time to take the gloves off.This would be the time...I just checked amacs post,you like to mix it up in the ring?Cool,me too.I`m going back into training in a few months.It`s a blend of hapkido and akido.Hope I don`t get my ass kicked to bad for the first few months.You know what it`s like after a lay off..It`s been one big lay off..LOL...OUTLAW

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

These JWZone People use a part of the brain I didn't know existed. Their conversation doesn't make sense to me .Was it English? I can't even imagine where they are coming from .

Were we ever like that?

• amac
    amac

Sixofnine (or should I say Big Man?)

What a silly thing to say amac...No, little man, they aren't, are they? Now get on the good side, or at least don't defend the bad side.

What are you getting at? How did I defend them? I said I see similarities between the boards. I see in those post people rationalizing to fit their ideals, people making false assumptions based on second hand information, and people vilifying others to make them feel justified in their cause. I see the same thing on this board from time to time.

Reborn had made the point a couple times that they don't have first hand information yet they are still coming to a conclusion. Well most of the people on this board ;don't have first hand information and still find a way to come to their own conclusion.

So sorry if it cracks me up when everyone else is so flabbergasted by this thread on JWZone but fail to see the same qualities in themselves. I know I see them in myself all the time. And because of this I can fully understand why these people think the way they do. It doesn't mean I agree with it, but it also doesn't mean I think they need a kick in the teeth. I think the only people who need a kick in the teeth are people who think other people need a kick in the teeth (tongue in cheek.)[irony]

• amac
    amac
    I dont give a flying fuck what you think

Then why are you still commenting on the issue?

• Farkel
    Farkel

What a bunch of braindead, loser assholes. They don't know the facts, and speak as if they do: just like their corrupt asshole leaders in Brooklyn.

I'm sure NONE of them would believe the fact that Bill showed up for his JC and those chickenshit elders taped trashbags to their windows right in front of him, then went inside without him, had their little kangaroo court and later notified Bill he was DF'd. They wouldn't even believe it even though Bill took pictures of the whole thing.

Losers. ALL of them.

amac,

:Well I beg your pardon then. To be honest, I really don't give a rat's ass, it was just an off the cuff suggestion.

No it wasn't. It was an OUT OF YOUR ASS suggestion. Now put it back where it belongs.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 6 August 2002 19:30:44

• SYN
    SYN

These Witnesses should be taught a lesson, but outright violence is probably just going to make them think they're being persecuted. To the boxers on this thread, choose your battles wisely Rather use your energy shagging a great lady properly than waste it on Dubs, is my motto! The more you beat 'em up, the more vindicated they're going to feel!

You guys should know, after all, we were all Dubs once!

But I am in full agreement with the sentiments of the angry people on this thread. It's one thing for Brooklyn to make tepid counter-statements to the outright lies exposed on national television, but quite another to hear actual opinions from the R&F that are so warped!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit