Facial Hair Poll

by LittleToe 121 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LoyalLeon:
    I shaved for the last day of the elders school, last year (just before xmas), so by the time I DA'ed the beard was just two weeks old. It managed to survice to week eight before my wife finally insisted that it come off. That is as compared to a three week growth at Englishman's BBQ, and a four week growth in pic #4.

Jack2:
    Thanks - LOL.
    I had just shaved, so my skin felt really tight. I guess I do look a little like a blonde Tim Henman in that shot.

I prefer #4, but agree with 6of9 that #3 looks fairly trendy and young.

I can't believe how many responses this thread is getting. Thanks guys! The more the merrier.

Facial Hair Poll: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33229&site=3&page=1

• Jonah
    Jonah

Do all British Guys look like Models? I think that Simon and Little Toe clipped their photos from the GQ website.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Ok well I must admit, I am not a fan of facial hair, if I had to pick I would pick one, you have a very handsome face LT you shouldn't cover it up with fur!

Hahaha!

However, since you seem to insist that you like facial hair, I am a big fan of the goatee, so I think it should be #3 all the way!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Well, I hate to be a killjoy here.....but what does you wife want??

If you are trying to win her..*hint* maybe showing that her opinion is valued may help.

Hugs (you know I love you either way, or many ways )

j2bf

• Larry
    Larry

No. 4

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

#3. definitely. you look the cutest that way.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hey LittleToe,

#1 JW Dork

#2 JW independent

#3 On the way out

#4 Finally made it

Seriously, in the US a short trimmed full beard or trimmed Gotee is cool ( or is Goatie)

On the other hand, having a beard confirms in the JW mind you have lost it. Your wife might feel the same way. Not that she might also be a little disturbed that you are going to a church in Christendom.

I like number 4 if it is trimmed off the neck and well groomed.

Really enjoyed visiting last week.

Jst2laws

• jgnat
    jgnat

I vote for 3. Nicely trimmed but not Jesus'y looking.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Joy:
    So which are you voting for, again?

I guess I should throw my wife's vote in here, right enough.

She votes for #1

Keep 'em coming - over 700 views, but far less votes.
    Make a difference to my life, people - vote, vote, vote - LOL

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Hey I already voted..1,2 or 3 but this reminds me of a story over 20 years ago...

My family had been through hell, and my older brother for a time became super-Witness. Then he got really confused, in trouble with the law etc. Both phases were in everybodys' face. He got disf. and because he had been well liked by some of the ladies, at least they expressed concern to me for him.

Then he grew a beard and the sisters saw him downtown with this abberation. The next time they saw me, they said, "Now I know he's really gone bad. It looks disgusting."

The things you remember and the things you can't forget.

HEY CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? # 4. He's "bad"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit