Facial Hair Poll

by LittleToe 121 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Hi LittleToe,

You're not a bad looking guy, to my eyes you look great with or without! But, bear in mind that a lot of the time, a beard can feel like sandpaper against a woman's skin - this is the prime reason I shave to baby-bum consistency every day!

Then again, that is exactly why some ladies like beards...tastes vary!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Yes SYN brings out a valid point...sandpaper sucks...just my two cents.

Yet I dig stubble...go figure...oh the hypocrisy of me, tis a beautiful thing...

Not mention has anyone ever pointed out to you how hot they are? How food gets stuck in them...you don't want to discover half a sandwich on your face three days after you thought you ate it--how embarassing...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

First things first, I'm very careful about the food thing - having seen it on others (yeuch).

Secondly, after a few weeks it turns soft, and if you know what you are doing with a razor you can monopolise on that. Sandpaper is just weeks one and two.

Thirdly, they are cool in the heat, warm in the cold. The body's natural temperature regulator.

Facial Hair poll: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33229&site=3

• Celia
    Celia

# 4, DEFINITELY # 4

• Robdar
    Robdar

"So is that a vote for 1,2,3, or 4???"

Yes it is a vote for 1,2,3, or 4. It doesn't matter about your facial hair or lack of it, I'd still invite you to breakfast. I think you look spectacular in all four pictures. Did you mention a wife? Darn my luck!

Robyn

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Not sure which Jonah, Joy2BFree and Robyn voting for, as a preference.

The interrum results are:

MaleFemale
    Shaved45
    Tache21
    Goatie910
    Beard1112

Voting closes on Friday night, so, vote, vote, vote...

Facial hair poll: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33229&site=3

Edited by - LittleToe on 31 July 2002 5:44:10

• onacruse
    onacruse

Gotta be the full beard. The more of that face covered up, the better

• Xander
    Xander

Did I get counted for the goatie vote?

Cause, that's like, another male. (Oh, and it was grown in at the wife's insistence - so do we get another female for that vote, too?)

• butalbee
    butalbee

Little Toe--you're hot no matter how hairy you are. Whether you are cleaned shaved or more hairy than a monkey, it's those eyes, that smile that light up the board, and your caring personality, your big heart that melts all of us...

XOXO,

Lara

• Ice Blue
    Ice Blue

Number 4 without a shadow of a doubt.

I just love a full beard, get goose bumps just thinking about it. Have you got hairy arms too? Ooooh, I think I am going to faint

Ice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit