Facial Hair Poll

by LittleToe 121 Replies latest jw friends

• JanH
    JanH

Heck, you know what I'd say #3 or #4.

- Jan

• patio34
    patio34

# 3. While I like look # 4, it hides your jawline, which is a good feature on your face, imo. So, definitely # 3, which gives you a good look, but still lets you reveal your jawline.

• Elsewhere
  • meat pie
    meat pie

Number 4,

second choice,Number 3.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I LOVE #4, the full beard!!!!!!!!!!! Geez, why is it that other women get what I want and don't appreciate it? <wind, whining again>

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Elsewhere!!!!!!! You have posted the man of my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!! Number ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am saving this picture to hang over my bed! Thanks! And I love his hat, too!

• TheStar
    TheStar

LT,

To be honest, I for the most part do not like facial hair on men but I have to admit that you look very handsome with a beard, and I do like the half beard alot. Your gorgeous either way, you should wear the beard if it makes you happy, who cares what anybody else thinks.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

On you - definitely numbahs 3 and 4. Not everyone can wear a beard and look great. You can. Go for it!

My hubby just grew a goatea (sp) and I absolutely love it. (thot I would hate it but alas - I love it)

Mimilly

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

either #1, 3, or 4. I agree with your comments on #2.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Well....I think #3 or #4... nope, #3, definately;very nice.( though if we're to guess what YOU like the most, I guess that you're rather partial to #4.)

#2 would probably get you recognised for films i'm sure you hav'nt made.....!

All hair that includes a hint of red is fine by me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit