Facial Hair Poll

by LittleToe 121 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Well if Bubbles gets to vote then so does Puzzled!

So Puzzled, whats your preference 3 or 4 ?

hmmm... I choose 4

• Robdar
    Robdar

It is very hard for a person with as much Libra as I have got to choose which pic I like best. So, I will say that my PREFERENCE is number 3, half a beard. But Little Toe, you look grand in all of the pics.

Love,

Robyn

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Seems to me that it's a marginal victory for the goatie - so the goatie it is!

MaleFemale
    46Shaved
    21Tache
    1116Goatie
    1115Beard
    11Replied without stating preference

Thanks again, everyone, for your responses (and for some of your lovely compliments).

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Flower and Sunbeam put in a word for #3, so that's 2 more for the girls (total of 18).

29 out of 70 votes were for the goatie.

• outnfree
    outnfree

WOOHOO!!!!

Now all I have to do is get myself over to Scotland to see that goatie in person!

out

• Bleep
    Bleep

That's http://www.epil-stop.com/ , get it?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Unfortunately LittleToe's thread was invaded by an unwanted menace.

Bleep, I'm quite sure in his opinion or anyone else's on this board.. your recommendation doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

Have a nice day.

• Solace
    Solace

Bleep, People put that stuff on their face?

Dont do it Littletoe! It might grow back even thicker or a different color!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Some people take the whole debate about God far too personally. They reduce Him to their own petty level. I think Bleep has debating issues, of a MASsive proportion

"Nothing to see here people, move along!!!!"

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I know I am bumping an old thread but I wasnt around for this poll so I get to vote anyhow.

Personaly I wear a vry nicely trimmed goatee that I think looks marvelous on me. I vote for #3 and #4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit