Facial Hair Poll

by LittleToe 121 Replies latest jw friends

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i am more of the goatee loving variety.......convinced my ex to shave his full beard to a goatee and it looked awesome!!

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

My vote #4. My hubby has mustache and beard, he shaved it all off one day, and I did not like it. He grew it back on. I love facial hair, most that is neat and tidy.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

No question about it #4!!!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Little Toe,

You look nice in All the pics. As a matter of fact, you look better than nice. You look great. You are a handsome man.

Robyn

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Lol at Simon and Ang, about them laughing at the village people remark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy I can twist a sentence can't I ?????

Anyway,,,,,,,,, macho macho man,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i want to be a macho man.

I like #4...

My hubby shaves his head and has a goatee, he has always wanted one. It really suits his personality and he does have that bad boy thing going on. He may go for the full beard one day. I want him to grow a "prince's lock" like Yul Brenner in The Ten Commandments. You know the one pony tail on the side of a slick head. I dont think he is going to do it thou. Don't ya'll think that would be cool???????????

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Robyn:
    Why thank you [:|]

So is that a vote for 1,2,3, or 4???

Thanks again, to those who have contributed so far. There have been more responses than I anticipated. I'll collate it on the weekend.

Facial Hair Poll: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33229&site=3&page=1

• Prisca
    Prisca

My vote is for # 1 first, otherwise # 4.

And definately not # 2 !!

• Scully
    Scully

Hi there LittleToe

I'm partial to men with facial hair - doesn't really matter how they wear it. My first awareness of this preference was in the early 80's when the first "Indiana Jones" movie came out and I saw Harrison Ford in his stubbly glory. (purring) You look terrific in #2, #3 and #4 (not to say that #1 isn't good, but you look like you're 17 or 18 years old!)

Thought you'd be interested to hear about the 'facial hair poll' they did on the radio this morning. Women seem to LOVE beards! They are now talking about a study (the government will fund anything it seems) where they showed photographs of bearded men to CATS and recorded the cats' reactions. (It's actually a huge put-on, but funny anyway.)

http://www.improb.com/airchives/classical/cat/cat.html

I hope you don't have a cat!

If I had to pick only "one" of the choices, it would be a toss-up between #3 and #4, with a little stronger leaning toward #3. However, that one looks like it needs a bit more maintenance than #4.

Have you ever tried one of those "Amish" beards-only, a la CT Russell?? LOL or just a goatee??

Don't limit your possibilities! And do what YOU want and like, not what we lot tell you. :)

Love, Scully

Edited by - Scully on 29 July 2002 7:57:56

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Replying in several different languages to assure #4 wins!!!!

here goes # cuatro

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit