Facial Hair Poll

by LittleToe 121 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The background to this thread is that I LOVE wearing (?) a beard, but my wife hates it.
    I've changed my profile pic to reflect four states of facial hairiness (if it doesn't show, hit "Refresh" on your browser).

I'm interested in your opinions. What looks best:

1. Shaved
    2. Mustache
    3. Half beard
    4. Full beard

(Personally I think the tache makes me look like one of the Village People - LOL )

• Jesika
    Jesika

I vote for #4. I like facial hair, my boyfriend has a facial hair. I think some look good with and others without. I still vote #4 judging from your pics.

Jesika

• Jesika
    Jesika

#3 isn't bad either

• gumby
    gumby

Well......I hope to hell I'm not the only guy who posts a comment about this but.....I like #4.

My wife likes short hair and I like it a little long. I think sometimes we need to do what WE like and not please others taste all the time. Giving up our wants is OK once in a while to please others, but how we feel about ourself has an effect on how we act. Do what makes YOU comfortable.....unless it creates a big problem for you......then it's not always worth it.

PS.

Please send your money to Gumby for this rich and valuable advise!

• Francois
    Francois

Two or four. You have a pleasing strong chin that the beard hides, which is too bad since women seem to like your kinda chin. You can see from my picture my beard hides my chin which isn't all that appealing - to me anyway.

So, there's one guy's opinion for what it's worth.

-francois

• Nikita
  • dottie
    dottie

Ithink that # 3 and # 4 are both great. My husband also has facial hair. I 've never known him without.

P.s I think that #2 makes you look like the actor Viggo Morgenstein(sp?) He was the Boot camp trainer guy in GI Jane.

Dottie

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Have you considered the Telly Savalas look?

Expatbrit

# 4 is best

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Ohhhhhhhhhhh #4 for sure!!!!! Er...umm... I like hair

Dana

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Since you other guys have posted, I guess I can too

I vote for #4 also. I still have a moustache, but used to wear a full beard. I thought about growing it back now that I'm out of the JWs, but it is so patchy gray, I might just wait a while longer. If it were all white, then I'd probably grow it back. LOL, does that mean I am looking forward to growing even older???

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit