Facial Hair Poll

by LittleToe 121 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks bee Which look do you prefer best, 1,2,3 or 4?

Ice Blue:
    I'm afraid that most of my hair resides above my shoulders, sorry to disappoint

Onacruise:
    Thanks Pal - LOL.

Facial hair poll: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33229&site=3

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

This is the LEAST amount of hair Puzzled has probably ever had since he left highschool

And it's probably the only thing that saved him from becomming a JWLOL

SHAVE MY BEARD! abbbadeedabbadeedbaaa.Thats all folks!

He trimmed himself up nice and tidy for my brothers wedding.

If he ever shaved his face I would not know him. It would be just toooo weird for words.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Late votes from LizardSnot and OutnFree, on other threads, both for #3.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The result is:

MaleFemale
    45Shaved
    21Tache
    1013Goatie
    1113Beard
    13Replied without stating preference

It's a really close thing between 3 & 4, so I need preferences from Jonah, Joy2bFree, Butalbee, and Rodbar. This is also assuming that plmkrzy is voting for 4, with the pic. Without that vote it's a tie.

Edited by - LittleToe on 2 August 2002 14:38:32

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

First off I immediately chose 2 or 4 and then made a choice between those ended up with 4

If a man can wear a full beard then by all means do. Not every one can.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Little Toe

I haven't voted yet...please don't count up the votes just yet. I pick 3...a full beard is useful if you don't have a flattering chin, but you do have an okay chin, so you should show some skin AND a beard...so I pick 3. I rule 2 out completely, reminds me of my ex....and 1 would be nice as I prefer a man with a clean shave, but to gaze upon, I would definitely choose 3 - plus you have a nice smile in that one.

My answer: 3

Beck

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

all i have to say is--could this man be ANY HOTTER??!?!??!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks, guys (especially for the hot votes - I've gotta count them sometime and get some emails out ).

So, now I REALLY need those unconfirmed votes. It's a draw.

My profile pic hangs in the balance, as I'm fed up of looking like four stacked mushrooms in chat.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Ross

I am NOT snogging you AGAIN until you shave it OFF

Pub

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Pub: Shhhhhh!!! It'll get back to my wife!!!! Besides, I havent come "out" yet

Was that a vote for #2? "Young man...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit