Disturbing hidden image in w15 04/15 page 9 (Not DF image)

by campaign of hate 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
    blondie
    I see a small dinosaur now that someone circled it.
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Sorry I don't see an image, but then again I have a hard time finding Waldo.

Doesn't our brain try to interpret what we see to make sense? I faintly remember in psychology class that our brains will make a face out of random images.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Once you pointed it out I could kinda sorta see what you are talking about, but to me it's just random rocks and vegetation . I think our brains are just wired to see and recognize certain patterns like this, like seeing things in the clouds.

I saw something on how we recognize faces, it's a very specific brain function that is different from other types of memories. There is a woman that cannot recognize faces, even her own, although she is otherwise of normal intelligence. That part of her brain just doesn't work. She memorizes clothes people wear, their voices and other things to help her identify people she knows.

While it wouldn't be impossible for the watchtower to put in subliminal messages, there is no proof that subliminal messages work, so it wouldn't gain them anything. If they did put a the image of a man laying down, what would be the purpose, or what do they have to gain from it?

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

I looked at it in the Watchtower.

I don't see this man... maybe I am blind.

However I think it is a strange picture. How does that fit to the article?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear campaign of hate:

While I don't see the image you describe, I have written on this subject in the past.

As an painter of fantasy art, I specialize in hidden imagery, such as that of Bev Dolittle or Octavio Ocampo. Professional artists -- quoted on this forum in older threads -- have agreed that there is something strange about WT art. No one agrees on everything; there are fervent believers in both camps.

IMHO, it is not necessary to insult or belittle a person for asking a question about what is generally agreed to be the weird iconography, and beyond, of WT art.

Keep asking questions, despite the rudeness that accompanies discussions of this type of art.

CC

• compound complex
    compound complex
    Revelation/Climax; page 52.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

campaign of hate, As I previously brought up on a different thread you'll see, right above and between the heads of the two elders' talking by the wall, an image of spread out buttocks.

Do you believe that this image is also done on purpose?

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    You remind me of my parents. Sometimes, when I asked them for money, they would say, " What do I look like, a Bank?" I didn't see that.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The image of the man spread out drinking a beer is me.

Case closed. 😉

• SAHS
    SAHS

TO: “campaign of hate”

The picture is supposedly about Elijah miraculously parting the Jordan river to allow him and his protegé, Elisha, to cross on dry land.

As for any naked men depicted as such within the artwork, I would say: put the hash pipe down, abstain from LSD/“magic” mushrooms, pop your head out of your ass, and actually read the article enough to understand its basic message – and then make an attempt at deciphering any subliminal intent of the artwork. I mean, really!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit