Disturbing hidden image in w15 04/15 page 9 (Not DF image)

by campaign of hate 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "Your picture illustrates my point. We have a photograph of a wave and if we use our imagination, we can see a shape that resembles a face. This is a totally different situation from a hand or computer drawn image in which a face is intentionally inserted."

The photograph of the wave proves that pareidolia effects can happen naturally and be missed by many until it is pointed out to them by an astute observer. Now combine this with the fact that Watchtower often creates its illustrations by using live models on a set, which the artist makes a likeness of. So if there happens to be a live set with a pareidolia effect which the artist is oblivious to, wouldn't he capture it in the image unwittingly? Just as many people can miss these so called subliminal images it is very plausible that the artists also unwittingly create them without noticing. So the argument about the artist knowing every stroke proves nothing. He can know every stroke and still be oblivious to the "subliminal image" - the pareidolia effect - that he unwittingly creates.

Look at it another way: What if the photograph posted by Africanman was the model used by a Watchtower artist to create an illustration, and as a result the illustration came out appearing to have a face? All the Watchtower subliminal image conspiracists would be hopping up and down about Watchtower inserting the subliminal image of a face in the illustration when, in actuality, the face was inserted by nature in the real world and the artist just did a very good likeness of the photograph and missed the effect.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    cofty:
    I'm not.
    you may very well be part of the population who deal with color blindness

Cool. Because you were starting to sound like one of my ex-husbands who was color blind and an asshole about it. Whew...I am happy you have normal vision.

On the other hand tetrachromatism is exceedingly rare.

Yeah, I know, I have been told many times that I am a bit rare - usually an outlier on all the tests I have ever taken involving brain function and what not. But I know for a fact that I am not crazy - science has told me I am sane. I have been tested. :)

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "I can buy the disgruntled/bored artists idea, but beyond that I can't see what the point would be.
    Unless someone can propose a scientific answer as to why the WT would put in images of a bloke lying on the ground?"

Exactly! It makes no sense whatsoever when you spend a little time to think about it. It only makes sense to the Subliminal Image Conspiracy Kook Oriented.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I didn't see it, but the WTBTS has a history of creepy images that they are not even trying to hide, which is incriminating enough imo. I have seen a few examples of pictures in pictures but I think that they are bored artists, not a plot. They can't even organize their teachings, what is the use of subliminal teachings? They tell JWs insane stuff all the time and they accept it all without question. Without illustrations.
  • fukitol
    fukitol

I see features of the rocks in the right hand bottom corner that are reminiscent of the face of Jabba the Hutt

Image result for jabba the hutt

• fulano
    fulano

Do you remember that image of Zeus, I think it was in the skirt of a sister, it was in a Watchtower study article, how would you explain that than?

Look at it another way: What if the photograph posted by Africanman was the model used by a Watchtower artist to create an illustration, and as a result the illustration came out appearing to have a face? All the Watchtower subliminal image conspiracists would be hopping up and down about Watchtower inserting the subliminal image of a face in the illustration when, in actuality, the face was inserted by nature in the real world and the artist just did a very good likeness of the photograph and missed the effect.

• punkofnice
  • fulano
    fulano

That's the one Punk, thanks. Putting this I image in the picture was very very cynical. Among esoterists, Zeus is the personification of EN-KI, or Lucifer.

(Librorum prohibitorum, part one ((fallen angels)), page 177 has the same image as the one in the skirt ). Disgusting to do this to innocent people in a kingdom-hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit