Disturbing hidden image in w15 04/15 page 9 (Not DF image)

by campaign of hate 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fulano
    fulano
    When you look at the picture it's weird, all demon faces. That's why I hate even open a w or g, or any book. I mean take a look at the waterfall...disgusting.
  • Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    Thanks CoCo. That's it. I can see a baby face in that pic. Revelation book page 52. Seems pretty clear to me. Could still be a coincidence though.
  • Island Man
    Island Man

Of all the ills that can be pointed out about Watchtower literature, the whole subliminal images conspiracy woo is just scraping the bottom of the barrel. No, to be fair, it's worse than scraping the bottom of the barrel! It's delusional, pseudo-scientific, conspiracy-theorist, wack-job, lunacy!

For the umpteenth time, it's nothing but pareidolia, people! Stop fitting yourself into Watchtower's stereotype of "mentally diseased"!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    campaign of hate, I'm really trying to see what you see out of curiosity. Can you repost the picture with arrows, not just the circle, pointing to the different body parts of this image?
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Educating yourself on the differences between a "subliminal" picture and an "Easter egg" or hidden picture would be a good idea.

Saying there are subliminal pictures when there aren't any, makes you look like you don't know what you are talking about. Also, as COCO has stated, there are pictures deliberately hidden in art work. So if you see a demon face in a cloud, it was put there purposely.

You need to understand the difference between a naturally occurring cloud that may resemble a face and a piece of artwork. We can see all kinds of shapes in natural clouds. When you see a drawing of a cloud, you must understand that a creepy demon or alien face is deliberate.

An artist KNOWS every brush or pen stroke. You need to accept this fact. Professional artists are telling you this. WHY are these pictures inserted into artwork? That's another story.

DD

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

-

Do you "clearly" see the face in the wave ?? This photo was taken last week during a fierce storm in my part of the world which also coincided with a Full Moon [Wooooo! Demunz ] and thus a Spring Tide condition - I assure you this great pic was not doctored in any way - the "face" is purely coincidence !

http://www.sapeople.com/2015/06/05/photos-massive-waves-at-kalk-bay-harbour/

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Nice photo, Afrikanman. Good catch of a face in a cloud. And thanks to the digital camera...it probably wouldn't have shown up if you had used film.

I will borrow Datadog's comment to respond to your photograph:

You need to understand the difference between a naturally occurring cloud that may resemble a face and a piece of artwork.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Spot on OrphanCrow! I was not the photographer here - its a friend [we are part of a photographic group who meet up quite often to go on photographic rallies.] However [not blowing the 8th trumpet here] it was I who pointed the "face" out to him. ..................Do you think I was having subliminal thoughts at the time ??

Please check out the link on my previous post too ! Maybe we spot some more images !!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Your picture illustrates my point. We have a photograph of a wave and if we use our imagination, we can see a shape that resembles a face. This is a totally different situation from a hand or computer drawn image in which a face is intentionally inserted.

You might see a face in a cloud, or Jesus on a piece of toast. Those images just happen and your brain recognizes the "face." When you look at a picture that has Jesus on a stake, surrounded by demon/alien faces in HAND DRAWN clouds, that is another matter.

They do exist. Disgruntled JW artists could be having fun, or the artists themselves may be trying to convey their personal beliefs about the WTBTS.

DD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

There...sorted!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit